Punishment : Bakugo x Reader

It had only been 2 minutes before something was launched your way. The blonde haired boy had already began shouting and screaming when you first arrived to class, you weren't entirely sure what pissed him off but you knew he wasn't going to calm down any time soon. Books, chairs, Tables and even Mineta were launched around the room creating a massive pile of broken objects. You sighed heavily as you stood up and marched over to the raging boy.

"WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF!! YOU'RE BREAKING EVERYTHING"

Big mistake...the next thing you saw was a fist heading straight for your face, you braced yourself for impact but it never arrived, the room was deadly silent all you could hear was the sound of yourself breathing. You opened your eyes slowly to see Bakugo just staring at you, he seemed calmer, like his usual stotic look. You didn't know what to expect. He hands were by his side and everybody else just stared at you in awe.
She shifted slightly under his gaze and looked away mumbling a quick apology under your breath before quickly returning to your seat.

Bakugo had not said an entire word the rest of the day, he was completely silent and that terrified you. You didn't know what was going on his mind but you yearned to find out, to put you out of this deadly fear. You didn't dare look in his direction when or even speak about the incident to any one else, Many thoughts raced through your mind making it hard for you to concentrate.
By the end of the day you were a mess, you kept thinking Bakugo would drag you off somewhere private and hurt you, make you pay for embarrassing him infront of the class. Your fear wasn't totally irrational because as soon as the bell went Bakugo grabbed your things and forced you to follow him down the hall. You came to a secluded spot were nobody would be able to hear the two of you. You whimpered in fear as you were forced into a corner with the latter towering over you. You avoided staring directly into his eyes and bit your lip to surpress the small cries that wanted to escape. A few moments passed and nothing happened, he just stood there staring you down...you forced yourself to be brave and stared at him, your eyes locking on his.

"B-bakugo...I-im sorry for yelling at you" you squeaked hoping for type of reaction out of him to give you a sign on how he was feeling. But to no avail.... nothing. He did nothing.
You stood there utterly confused, what the hell is going on? Why isn't he saying anything? The expression his face hasn't altered and his eyes focused solemnly on you.

You had become inpatient, your fear being over run by annoyance. You stared coldly at him and opened your mouth

"Well if your not going to do anything  can i fucking leave?"

You pushed his off away to only be yanked back to into place, a yelp escaped your lips as his hands tightened their grip in your wrist.

"Did i say you could leave?"

His tone was harsh and hostile but you wouldn't let him intimdate you like this anymore

"You didn't but i want to"
you spat back trying to free your arm from his grip. This annoyed him greatly as he moved forward pressing his body against yours making it even harder for you to move. Your breathing hitched as his face was merely inches away from yours, you questioned his motive wondering the actual meaning behind any if this, It was apparent he wasn't going to hurt you, but it was clear you weren't allowed to leave this confrontation. A smirked formed on his lips as he moved his free hand to your hair gently stroking it. This left you blushing but with even more questions. His eyes adverted from yours and scanned over your features his gaze stopping at your glossy lips. (Lip gloss ygm??) Your cheeks became hotter as his hand moved from your hair to your chin tilting it up bringing your lips closer to his. You were a blushing mess by this point, You'd never kissed anybody before let alone had this type of interaction with anyone, the few agonizing seconds passed before his lips pressed against yours, your teeth accidentally grazing each others.

A few moments passed before you two of you parted for air, Y/N blushed furiously as Bakugo smirked again. He moved his hand down to her hips and gently caressed her side. Shivers were sent up her spine causing her to gasp. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he licked them seductively.
He let go of Y/N and look a step back leaning himself against the wall, her breathing slowly became calm and her eyes trailed off. She adjusted herself and wiped her mouth, Bakugo looked at her and rolled his eyes at the state she was in.

He walked away from the scene and casually looked over his shoulder

"Embarass me again Y/N and I'll punish you even more" he smirked deviously and made his exit.

The (E/C) girl smirked and looked at the direction he fled

"Maybe i will if that's my punishment "