Long time no see: Midoriya x Reader 2/2

After spending the day at Katsuki's you decided to finally leave, you told him that you planned to visit Izuku now since his mother asked if you wanted to join them for dinner which you accepted. Lets just say he was adamant about you not going.....without him. So here you are standing infront of the Midoriya household with a scowling blonde. At least you warned Inko that the explosive blonde was with you...

A few minutes passed before you actually decided to knock on the door, your heart was pounding and you felt like running away but Katsuki's tight grip on your arm had blocked you from doing so. The time went painfully slow, it felt like an hour before Inko welcomed the two of you in. The place had not changed much since your last visit and you were pretty sure nothing had ever been added to the place. you moved towards the couch and sat down with Inko plopping down next you much to Katsuki's displeasure.

A few silent moments went passed before either of you said anything and the first thing to come from your mouth was Izuku's absence.
Inko immediately out of of her seat and rushed towards Izuku's bedroom.

"I-im so sorry I didn't tell him you were coming! I thought it would've been a nice surprise for him!"

As if the situation couldn't be any worse...this is happening and he has no idea! You smiled at inko as she rushed off down the hallway, by the time you looked back Katsuki's eyes were already full of rage

"If this shitty nerd doesn't hurrying up and WE'RE leaving"
bakugo spat through his teeth. This was exactly why you didn't want him to come with...how awkward.

You didnt bother answering him and kept your eyes on the door 'God im regretting all of my decisions'  you cursed at yourself mentally of all the things you could've done on your first day back you chose to come here.

Your mind went as a million miles an hour as you heard footsteps approaching from the hall. You straightened yourself out before the two emerged from the hall.

There you are face to face with Izuku Midoriya....

Neither of you said anything for a good minute, Inko noticing the tension in the room slipped out and headed to the kitchen

"So uh...Long time no see Izu- Midoriya"
You bit your lip harshly, you hated how you sounded so formal especially around him of all people. But, he didn't say a word he just stared at you with wide eyes. You felt embarrassed 'he remembers who I am right!??!?"  Your face turned pale and you looked directly at Midoriya.

"Um... Izuku? Are you alright?"

You stepped closer to him and waved your hand infront of his face "Hello?? Earth to Midoriya" you frowned and flicked his forehead. Unfortunately Katsuki's temperament had rubbed off on you so you started to agitated at the lack of responce.
You puffed out of your cheeks and glared down at him "IF you aren't going to say anything---" your breathing hitched as you were pulled into a tight embrace, it took you a few seconds to realise what actually happened, Midoriya clung to you and muttered a few things under his breath. You looked over at katsuki hoping to get some help but to only meet a smirk and a middle finger.

You eventally return the tight  embrace and patted his back
"Um Izu can you l-let go of me now? You seem to be alot stronger than before" his embrace had tighten and  was pratically crushing you. He green haired boy noticed your rapid breathing and instantly let go

"S-sorry y/n-chan it's been such a w-while! I didn't expect to see you here!"
His voice cracked slightly as if he was holding back his tears. You shook your head and ruffled his fluffy hair

"Don't worry about it, don't go crying on me now" you gently pushed your smaller male and laughed loudly clearing the bad vibe in the room

"Can we get on with this?" Bakugo shouted "Im fucking hungry"...

____________

Time seemed to vanish. You took this opportunity to ask about the boys training and studies, questioning Izuku about this new quirk of his, both boys tensed slightly but bakugo shook it off by adding his usual comment of being number 1.

Bakugo had pretty much drifted off at this point he eyelids hung loosely 'jeez this baby its only 10pm!' You shook your head abd turned to izuku whose eyes were focused on the TV

'Izuku?'
He turned his head towards you and smiled nervously

"What is it y/n?"

You frowned slightly and looked down "Im sorry about what happend back in middle school" you paused for moment checking to see if you had the males attention "I understand how much i must of upset you and lack of care i put into our friendship...I hope....I hope we could go back to the way things were? If your okay with that!" You quickly turn away from the boy your face coating with a light shade of pink.

Nothing was said immediantly, izuku stood up and motioned for you to follow. The two of you ended up outside of his front door staring over the balcony.

"Y/N"
Izuku gently took your hand and brought it up to his cheek nuzzling into the sensation your touch. His eyes were teary and his voice seemed to soften.
"I'm so sorry y/n-chan... for what i did all those years ago... i never took into account how much this meant to you and only thought about myself" he kissed your hand gently and pulled you forward.
"If there's anything i can do to make up for my actions i won't hesitate to do it"

You kept silent letting your actions speak for you, you carefully traced the outlines of his scars and smiled to yourself
"Oh Izu i forgave you a long time ago" you giggled slightly and rested your forehead against his
"now now how you can make it up to me is a different matter"
you smirked deviously and watched the boy stare at you in anticipation for the answer
"You can make it to me with a tiny little kiss"
you tapped your cheek and smirked expecting the boy was blush like crazy
Not only did his face turn right red he also seemed to want to keep on his promise. A soft pair of lips gently pressed onto your cheek and stayed there for a few seconds makimg you melt at the feeling.

"T-there i-i did it!!" He turned his head away and blushed profusely

"Mmm i guess you did"

■□■□■□■□

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT!! I CAN'T THANK ALL MY READERS ENOUGH FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME❤

My school mocks are finally over so i now have ALOT of free time on my hands so I'll be realising requests and other one shots weekly from today!

I hope you all are doing well❤