12th Grade; Mr.Johnson's Class (Part 1/2)

Virgil's POV

We are finally starting our last year in high school. And then we are free from this prison.

Roman and I had all our classes the same, like normal. But once we got to ALA (Accelerated Language Arts) I panicked.

Our teacher was Mr.Johnson. The teacher that tried to get us in trouble for kissing in the hallway, the homophobic b...

"Virgil...I think we should ask to get a different teacher." Roman told me.

"I bet he wont let us." In order to switch classes, you had to have permission from the teacher you were currently with. 

"Let's just ask." Roman took my hand, and started to walk to the desk. Mr.Johnson currently had his back turned and was talking to another teacher, who happened to be one of our teachers. He taught math this year.

"Mr.Johnson." Roman called out, he turned around, and you'll never get what he did.

He smiled at us!

Who was this, and what did they do to Mr.Johnson.

"Hello Roman, Virgil. Long time no see." He told us, he seemed so much happier than when we were in 9th grade, I wonder what happened.

"Yeah...Um..." Roman looked just as shocked as I was. Let me rephrase that. We were both shook.

"Before we continue, I would like to apologize for what I did a few years back. Im actually married now, this is my husband." He pulled our math teacher into a hug, well that explains why both their names were Mr.Johnson.

"Congratulations!" Roman cheered.

"Are you two still dating?" He asked us.

"Yes, w-we are." I finally managed to say something, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Good. It's always good to see young love work out for people." And then he turned around to continue talking to his...er...husband.

"Wow. People change." Roman told me, we both bursted into a fit of giggles, then found a seat next to Joan, Talyn and Thomas. We would have sat next to Brook and Chloe, but they had their own friends that they sat with. Even though I don't think they would mind if Roman joined them.

"Oh my Irene. You guys are never going to believe this." Roman started.

"Mr.Johnson and Mr.Johnson are married!" Roman whisper-shouted.

"Wait really?" Thomas asked.

"I called it." Talyn stated, I don't know why but they were so good at knowing what everyone identified as, and their sexualities, before said person does. It was kind of like a super power of theirs.

"That's so cool!" Joan bursted out.

"Im glad he isn't exactly upset with us anymore." I said quietly, I was so scared that he would have.

"And even if he was, I would of had us switch classes immediately." Roman brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you." I told him, I quickly kissed him before the bell rang, meaning we all had to be in our own separate seats.

"I love you too." He whispered to me. I couldn't help but smile, he just made me so happy.

"Why are you all moving to a different seat, I don't care where you sit, as long as you pay attention. And it's the first day, so we're not doing much." He informed all the students. So I got up and sat on Roman's lap. It was how we sat in Ms.Plum's class.