The Arrival

Virgil's POV

We were on our way to the place. I don't remember what it's called in all honesty (And Im too lazy to come up with a name) Roman was driving and we were almost there. There was a carseat in the back, just in case. And we were both happily scared. Patton and my Dad were finding the last bit of things at our house to baby proof.

~~~~~

We pulled into a parking space, and then we waited for a few minutes.

"Roman." I turned my head to look at him.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response, now looking at me.

"I love you." A small smile rose onto his face.

"I love you too." We both leaned in and quickly kissed each other, then left our car. 

We walked up to the semi-big building. When we walked in there was a giant rainbow painted behind the desk. And the person behind the desk was a blonde petite lady, not much shorted than me.

"Are you two Roman and Virgil Sanders?" She asked us, Roman grabbed my hand and nodded.

"All righty then, come into this room." She walked into a small little office next to the desk. In the office was a back leather couch to the left wall, a seat in front of it. Behind the seat their was a bookshelf filled with a lot of Disney and cartoon things.

"Take a seat, I will grab Lizzy." She left with a smile on her face. 

We waited in anticipation for the lady to come back, and when she did, there was an adorable baby in her arms.

"This is Lizzy." She showed us a little blond baby, no older than one.

"She's precious." Roman said, the lady handed the baby to him, she looked up at the both of us, she looked a bit startled.

"She's been passed around a few homes, and we really hope that you will be suitable parents for her." I looked up at her.

"Of course we will." I told her. Roman handed her to me, and then held the door open.

"Thank you." he said holding the door opened for the two of us. I stared at Lizzy for a second longer. She was extremely tired, and she was still looking at me in disbelief. 

~~~~~

We were in the car, Lizzy strapped into her carseat, me sitting next to her. 

"She's quite adorable." I told Roman, she had fallen asleep within five minutes of the car ride.

"That she is, just like you." Roman told me, I looked up to see him smirking from the rear-view mirror. 

~~~~~

We made it home, Roman carried her inside, her still in the carseat, as I didn't want to risk waking her up. I opened the door for him, and we were greeted with Rosie, and our parents. 

"Kiddo's you're home!" Patton threw himself onto me.

"Shh." Roman told him. We all sat in the living room, Lizzy was set down on the floor so we could all look at her. Rosie had sniffed her, and immediately sat down next to her. Roman was right, she looked protective.

"What's her name?" My dad asked looking over at me.

"Lizzy." I told him, a smile spread across his face.

"She's so cute." Patton continued to stare at her.

"Apparently she was passed around. Her birthday is September 23, and she's only one." I informed them.