♡Chapter 1♡

Before reading I apologize deeply if this chapter isn't good! I tried really hard! Please enjoy!

Lucien's P O V

A sinister smile formed on my face as I saw the blood pool out from under the body. But it soon went away and was replaced with a scowl when I saw blood splattered all over my gun. "God dammit" I hissed. I fucking got this bastards blood all over my gun. My phone vibrated in the pocket of my suit jacket and I angrily grabbed it in annoyance. I turned it on to see the text message telling me that the transaction was made to my account. I nodded in satisfaction and shoved it back into my pocket. I kicked the lifeless body away from me with a scowl and walked out of the abandoned building.

I left the body behind because I knew my bosses men would take care of it. That definitely was not my job to clean all that shit. Hell no. My job was simple. Well not always simple. I kill whoever my boss tells me to. Whoever he thinks shouldn't be alive. I just simply obey and do it. And after it happens I would get paid big time. I was basically a hitman or if you want to call an assassin. My parents would probably be disappointed in me. Well my mom would be not my dad. My father was always in bad shit so basically when I became a teenager he involved me in all this shit and I've been in it since then.

I entered my car and sighed while throwing my gun on the dashboard. I turned on my car and reversed out. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up while while hanging my arm out the window. I gritted my teeth when my phone went off. I grabbed it in annoyance and looked at the caller ID and sighed as I read Boss on the screen. I threw my perfectly good cigarette and answered it. "Lucien" he started. " yeah what is it" I said in slight irritation. " I have one more thing I need you to do for me" he said seriously. I sighed in annoyance. "Look I've already killed countless people today I'm supposed to go home now" I almost gritted out but held back.

"Look I know but I just found something out and I need you to kill her" my lips went in a tight line and gripped the steering wheel. " look cant I just do it tomorrow I'll be less tired" " no you can't I need this little shit dead.... look I'll pay extra if you do it" I raised my eyebrows at this. "Hmm m'kay I'm listening" " I'll pay you triple than what I normal pay you" I smirked. " look there was this fucking annoying girl that supposedly witnessed you killing someone last week" I stooped the car.

Wait when!? How come I never noticed!? " Fuck!"I cursed. " I know and I'm really pissed about that!" My boss said angrily in the phone. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "All right just send me the details" " It already sended , you should be getting it now" my phone dinged and I opened the text message. It had information on the girl. "Wait there's no picture!" I said angrily. " you didn't think I didn't know that shithead!? This girl has been homeschooled all her life and has been isolated all of her life so we couldn't find any picture of her" I sighed. " but the camera footage from the scene we took doesn't really show her face but it shows her body." My phone dinged and I opened up the video of me killing a man while she was witnessing it. The footage just showed mostly her body. She was tiny. She didn't even look 5 feet! She was probably 4'11.

She had hazel brown hair that cascaded down her back until her waist. She couldn't have been more than 14 or maybe 15. "Alright I got it, just send me the adress where She lives" I then hung up. I was kinda tired but if I'm getting paid even more then I really don't mind.

Rosie's P O V

I giggled as I skipped to the flower shop just a 1 minute away from my house. My pigtails bouncing with every step. I usually go there when I'm bored or when I want to pick up fresh flowers. Soon I was right in front of the shop. I could see so many pretty flowers on display. I gazed at them in amazement. Oh my I want them all! I squealed and skipped inside. My lips parted in amazement as i saw many new pretty flowers on the shelves. I smiled in excitement. Oh my it's going to be so hard to just pick one flower!