♡Chapter 2♡

Lucien's P O V

I gripped my hair while sitting on the edge of my bed. It was currently 6:30 in the morning and I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I couldn't get her out of my head. I think I'm going crazy because she has been on my mind all night. For some reason I was also worried for her safety. If my boss finds out she's done for. The thought of that made my blood boil at whoever fucking touches her. I don't care if I have to go across the whole entire world to find someone that ever touches her. I took a deep breath. Fuck i don't know what to do. I cant stop thinking about her. I sighed and got up from my bed. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in my suit. I walked downstairs to my kitchen and leaned my head in my hands while elbows were propped up on the counter.

I don't know what to do with her. I groaned. " why!? Why her!?" I screamed angrily. I just couldn't kill her. The look in her eyes made my heart hurt.

Rosie's P O V

I sniffled as I hugged my stuffed bunnie that I've had ever since I was little to my chest. I was currently home alone since grandma was at her job in the hospital again. Last night when she came home i had woken from the bathroom floor to the noise of grandma closing the front door. I had cried for hours and hours until I was exhausted and fell asleep. I quickly went to bed and acted asleep as she went in to check up on me before quickly kissing my forehead and closing the door behind her.

I can't tell her. I just can't. She already has enough stress with working at the hospital for hours on end and with all the patients she gets everyday I just can't find it in me to scare her. I can't let her stress about me. So I stayed up most of the night just crying silently while shaking so much. I've never shook so much in my life. I was so scared.

I was scared of dying and leaving grandma and not having the opportunity of living a happy life. I still want to achieve so much. I haven't even gotten married and I've always dreamt of marrying my prince charming and living in a big castle like house. I just don't want to die yet and I'm scared of him coming back to kill me.

But what was also on my mind was him so close to me. The way his eyes looked over my body and the way he looked at my lips made my cheeks heat up. I think I'm going crazy. I can't get him out of my head. This isnt normal. I tried to stop thinking about him but I couldn't. I've had him on my mind all night.

But just thinking of him coming back and killing me in cold blood brought tears to my eyes. Before I knew it, they were teard running down my cheeks rapidly as I started shaking again in fear. Why did this have to happen to me? Why did he have to go after me? What did he want with me? And what did I do so bad that he wanted to kill me?

I started sobbing even harder and by now I felt like I couldn't even breath. I'm just so scared. I hugged my bunny even tighter and rocked myself back and forth to try and calm myself down. After doing that for over an hour I finally got myself to calm myself down. By now there were only a few tears running down my chubby cheeks. I wiped them with the back of my hand and pouted as my bottom lip quivered.

I grabbed my phone gently with shaking hands to see the time. It was currently 2:00 in the after noon. Oh my God have I been crying for that many hours since yesterday. I cry for everything. Ever since I could remember I was a crybaby. I would cry over the simplest of things and I still do. That is one of the few things that never changed about me.

I crawled slowly off my bed while hugging my bunny tightly to me. I wiped my remaining tears and went into my bathroom. I turned on the light and cringed when I saw my puffy red face from crying. I slipped off my clothes from yesterday and my thigh high socks. I stepped into the shower and took a quick shower.

I quickly washed my hair with a vanilla scented shampoo and then I washed my body with a vanilla scented body wash. After being in the shower for fifteen minutes and quickly rinsing everything off I turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my pink fluffy towel to dry myself. After drying myself completely dry I wrapped it around myself before walking into my room.