♡Chapter 4♡

Rosie's P O V

Rosie's P O V

As I sat in the guest bedroom, I clenched my freshly washed bunny and wiped my tears that rolled down my red puffy cheeks. The pitch black room I was currently in sent shivers down my spine. Just not being able to see anything made my heart completely drop. I felt a thin layer of sweat form on my forehead as I tried to see the darkness of the creepy room. I grabbed my phone off of the luxurious nightstand with shaky hands and turned it on. I flinched and squinted my eyes as the bright screen of my phone shone in my eyes.

3:12 A.M.

I pouted while my bottom lip trembled. I placed my phone back on the nightstand with shaky hands and tried to stop crying. But I really couldn't. I was just really scared. Even though I knew nothing would happen to me, I was still paranoid. I'm a very stressful person and worry even about the smallest things that I shouldn't even worry about.

The fear of just dying just got to me.

I couldn't think about anything else. I hugged my bunny tighter to my chest and laid down from my sitting position. I let out a shaky breath as images of bad men finding me and killing me filled my head making me start to shake. I cried even harder and I felt my heart pound against my chest.

The room felt like it was closing up on me and I felt my head start to hurt. I clutched my bunny tightly as a sob racked through my body. I tried to be quiet so I wouldn't wake him up, but I just couldn't. The overwhelming fear took over me and just didn't allow me. I'm just so scared that at any moment I could be killed even though he assured me nothing would happen. I'm normally a very stressful person and this is just knawing at me.

With shaky fists I raised my hands towards my face. I then tried to wipe my tears but it was hard to wipe the never ending tears and ended up failing. I then slolwy pulled the covers up to my chin with my body shaking intensly and snuggled deeper into the soft silk warm blankets while the tears just ran down my chubby cheeks. I swear I've never slept on such warm heavenly bed. It feels like only royalty would sleep on bed like this.

Too bad I don't have enough money to even buy some nuggies from McDonald's.(I can relate so much)

I was staring at the wall emotionless when another sob racked through my body.

I felt like a little kid just crying wanting someone to comfort them. I just want someone to hold me gently while telling everything is going to be okay. I just want someone to tell me everything is okay.

Even If everything isn't.

I just need a warm big hug and sweet things whispered in my ear while I'm being rocked back and forth. I cried harder as I realized that wasn't going to happen. I shook violently as I hugged my bunny tighter and looked around the dark creepy looking room.

I just want to go home and just wish that everything was back to normal. I just wish I never saw anything and that I was at home relaxing and just watching cartoons. My heart ached of just everything returning back to normal. I was just so scared that i don't think my heart can take all of this. I cried loudly like I've never before and just let out all my feelings out.