♡Chapter 5♡

⚠️Before you read this is my description for my rewrite of The gangleader is possessive.⚠️

"I'm bad for you baby"

The gun in his hand slowly caressed and traveled up my arm.  Fear started to creep up.

The gun travelled across my abdomen and up the valley of my breasts until the barrel of the gun barely touched my chin.

I gripped my shirt and shut my eyes wishing this wasn't happening. No I can never give in, he's a criminal for God sake!

He's a psycho who is completely toxic and I knew he was easily capable of making me submit and making me just as crazy as he is.

He nudged my head up and I felt my my body start shaking as tears brimmed my eyes. I felt his minty breath mixed with cigarettes fan my face.

"But do I care?"

A tear slipped out

Not because of the fear that oddly started to go away as soon as it came. No.

Not because of that.

Because sadly my core was pulsing violently and we both knew he was the only one that could take care of it.

It was aching with need and my body was oddly immediately on fire as he trailed the gun over my body so sensually.

My cheeks flamed up and I whimpered as the gun trailed Lower and lower.

"No I don't"

The gun was immediately dropped and he pressed his body against mine as animalistic growl escapes his lips.

Gasps and uneven breaths escaped my mouth as his rough and huge tattoed hand came down and cupped me tightly.

My hips jerked forward and I looked away hiding my face with my hair as my whole entire face heated up in embarrassment.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you babydoll"

Rosie's P O V

One moment I was sitting on his bed with a blush still evident on my cheeks. My feet hovered over the floor due to my shortness, and I hugged my bunny closer to my chest while looking down as my whole body warmed up.

There he was in a pair of slacks with expensive looking shoes, with his crisp white button up shirt that had the sleeves rolled up.

His numerous veins and tattoos were revealed and I squeezed my eyes shut at his appearance.

But then...it was like blur. I couldn't even comprehend how it really happened.

The next moment he was picking up his phone and angry horrific shouts came out of him.

He was screaming with a mix of another language and I assumed from just a good guess, was that it was Spanish.

It all happend so fast and I wanted to just hide and cry.

My eyes widened with each shout and I looked at him horrified.

He looked feral as his eyes were pitch black and his face was morphed into complete anger. He was livid and I felt sooo bad for the other person on the phone.

He almost looked like a complete psycho while shouting.

He was like a animal while his jaw clenched and back tensed. His hands gripped the phone so tight that I was surprised how it didn't break.