♡Chapter 3♡

Rosie's P O V

The car ride was silent after he spoke up. I was a blushing mess and I kept fidgeting with my oversized hoodie that was like a dress on me. His words kept repeating inside my head

"Don't ever do that again or I'll do something we both know your definitely not ready for"

I pouted and tilted my head to the side as I tried to figure out what he meant. What does he mean something I'm not ready for? I tried to rack my brain for anything but I just couldn't figure out anything. Man I really want to know but I would never ever ask him. I think I would die of embarrassment. Just his presence is intimidating. Everything about this man I hardly know is intimidating.

I clutched my bunny to my chest and I swung my legs a little since I the seat was too high up.......Or maybe I was just short. Yeah I think I was just short. I'm perfectly okay with my height. I never really minded that I was kinda short. I thought it actually made me look more adorable. My lips parted as I realized he was driving in a really really luxurious neighborhood. W-why are we here? I'm supposed to be home by now.

I brought my face closer to the glass window as I saw the gigantic castle like houses pass by. Woah they must be loaded with money. One day I want to live in a castle like house. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted in confusion as he pulled up in front of one of the castle like houses. I looked up at him confused and scared. His eyes softened as he looked at me.

"W-why are w-w h-here?" I asked softly. I really want to go home. I just want to be wrapped up in my warm blankets along with my other stuffies while watching chowder. "I'll explain to you inside okay?" He said with worriedness in his eyes. My eyes widened slightly. Why does he want me inside his house? I hardly know him. Maybe this is what friends do when they first meet each other.

I really do want a friend, and I really want him to be my friend since he has been so nice lately. "O-okay" I whispered hesitantly. He nodded and slipped out of the car. I unbuckled my seat belt and before I could open my door it was opened by him. I looked up at him surprised while blushing. He picked me up and I squealed. As he placed me down and shut the car door he grabbed my hand and guided me to his house while having no emotion. I felt like a little kid as huge frame towered over mine and his huge hand engulfed mine. I struggled to keep up with him as his the gate to his house closed behind me and guided me to his door.

I nervously played with my sweater as he unlocked the door. My heart was pounding. He gently guided me inside and I let out a shaky breath. I subconsciously gripped the sleeve to his suit jacket nervously with my other hand. He looked down me confused with a soft look in his eyes. He crouched down. "Don't be nervous you always safe with me" he smiled gently at me. I looked at him blushing while fidgeting with my fingers. He chuckled while biting his lip. "Cmon" he whispered. He stood up and held out his hand. I looked at it with red cheeks before gently placing my small hand in his humongous one. He gently pulled me to the expensive looking couches and sat me down.

I looked up at him nervously. I hope I get home soon. I don't want grandma to get scared if she doesn't see me there. My heart aches at her stressing out and scared if she sees I'm not there. I hate getting her worried. She already deals with enough stress at her job. He slipped off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves revealing his tattooed covered arms. My eyed widened and I looked down immediately while looking like a tomato.

He chuckled as I heard him pop off a few buttons of his shirt. Oh my gosh is he getting naked. My eyed widened further at that. Oh my gosh maybe I shouldn't have trusted him. I bit my lip as I waited to see clothing fall to the floor but realized he wasn't getting naked. I looked up with wide eyes and a red face to see him looking at me with slightly amused face.