8

Morgan's POV
We were at my house having dinner with my mom, Jake and Jessica.

"So, how was the beach?" My mom asked.

"It was fun." I said. We weren't gonna tell her we had sex on the beach. The front door opened and in walked Brennen with Jacko. Colby put his fork down and got up and went to Jacko and punched him. I got up and went over and grabbed Colby by his arm. "Babe, please don't do this. Not here." I said. He shrugged me off and walked out back. Jacko was rubbing his cheek.

"I feel like I deserved that." Jacko said and looked at me and smiled. "Hey, beautiful." He said.

"Fuck off." I looked at Brennen. "You seriously brought him here?" I asked and walked out back and saw Colby sitting by the pool. I shut the door and walked over and sat beside him. "Baby." I said.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I got so upset." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my chest. I pulled him to me.

"It's alright, I promise." I said and kissed his head.

"Okay." He said.

"Come on, lets go inside." I said. We got up and walked inside and sat in our seats. Brennen and Jacko were sitting down and eating. "So, I have an announcement to make." I said. Everyone looked at me. Even Colby was looking at me. "I have decided I'm going to be moving in with Colby. He asked me before and I told him I was going to think about it and I have." I said and looked at Colby. He was smiling.

"Don't you think you're moving a bit too fast." Jacko said.

"Oh, like I did with you? No, no. I know what I want. And what I want is Colby." I said and grabbed Colby's hand and he intertwined our fingers.

"I'm proud of you." My mom said. Jake, Brennen and Jess all agreed with her. Colby leaned over and pecked my lips.

"We are happy for you." Brennen said.

"Thank you, guys." I said. We all finished eating dinner and I was doing the dishes and I felt hands on my waist causing me to jump. I turned and saw Jacko and pushed him away from me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Oh, come on. You can't tell me you weren't happy when I walked in the door." He said smirking.

"I actually wasn't happy. I wanted to punch you but my boyfriend beat me to it." I said. He sighed.

"I know I cheated on you with Sophie and I am so sorry about that. I really am." He said.

"I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm happy and I don't want anything to do with you." I said and turned around and finished doing the dishes.

"So, you haven't even told him that you had gotten pregnant by me and then decided to have an abortion?" He asked in my ear. I froze dead in my tracks and looked at him.

"I didn't have an abortion, I had a miscarriage because of all the stress once I found out about you and Sophie." I whispered.

"Why whisper about it all, it's not like you two have secrets right?" He asked.

"Jacko, you say anything and I swear I will end your ass, I promise you that." I said and dried my hands off. I walked out and to my room where Colby was at. He heard the door open and looked at me.

"Hey, you wanna start packing?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and smiled. He helped me start packing. Brennen busted in the room.

"You has an abortion?!" He asked. Colby looked at me.

"What is he talking about? You never told me you were pregnant." He said.

"That's cause the baby wasn't yours." Jacko said. Colby looked at me.

"When the hell did you get pregnant by him?" He asked.

"It was when I was in Australia when him and Sophie got together." I said.

"You killed an innocent baby." Brennen said. "You could've given the baby up for adoption." He said. I sighed.

"I didn't have an abortion. I gave the baby up for adoption. I told Jacko I had an abortion and all. But I had a closed adoption." I said which was the truth and not what I said earlier.

"That is not what you told me." Jacko said.

"That's because you're a shit person and I didn't want you knowing that I had the baby and gave him up." I said. "Now get the hell out of my house." I said.

"It's not your house." He said. My mom was standing behind him.

"But it is my house and she wants you out so leave." She said. He rolled his eyes and walked out. Brennen shook his head and walked away. Colby got up and followed him up.

"Colby." I said and went to grab his hand but he jerked it away. The only person I told about the adoption was my mom. She came over to me.

"Mija, give Colby a few minutes. He just found out a big thing." She said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I know." I said. She kissed my head and walked out. Colby came back in and shut the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I am, are you?" I asked.

"Just in shock, that's all." He said. I nodded and we went back to packing my stuff.

"I know I should've told you I had the baby and gave him up." I said.

"Princess, you know I would've helped you with the baby. Treated him as if he was my own." He said.

"I know." I said. "I just wasn't ready to be a mom." I said.

"I respect that. Now let's get you packed so we can go home." He said and kissed my head. I smiled and we continued to pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Jacko is back. He spilled some tea and shocked a few people. What do you think is gonna happen?

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪