18

Morgan's POV
We were still on the road to wherever he was taking me and I couldn't be any happier. This feels like when we first started dating when we used to go on road trips all the time.

"Are you still not going to tell me where you're taking me?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." He said.

"You suck." I said.

"I know, but you love me." He said.

"Yeah, I do." I said and pecked his cheek. He smiled and set his hand on my thigh and gave it a slight squeeze and I relaxed instantly. I laid my head on the window and just watched the minimum of highway lights we passed. This man is absolutely amazing. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

~

I was woken up shortly after I fell asleep and I saw we were parked outside a forest.

"Okay, I knew it. I knew you were eventually going to murder me." I said causing him to laugh.

"Babe, I'm not going to murder you." He said. "Just follow me and I'll show you where we are." He said. We got out of the car and he grabbed his bag and we walked into the woods. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and just kept walking. It started to slowly come back to me. He first brought me to this lake when we started going on dates. "Do you know where we are yet?" He asked.

"Yeah. We're at that lake you brought me to on one of our dates and you asked me to be your girlfriend." I said as soon as we got near the lake we stopped. He took a blanket out of his bag and laid it on the grass. We sat on it and stared out at the lake. "If my memory serves me correctly, it's such a beautiful view when the sun is going down." I said. He chuckled and kissed my head. "I love you so much." I said.

"I love you, too, so much." He said. I turned his head to face me and I smashed my lips on his and kissed him. He kissed back and laid back pulling me down with him. We made out for a few minutes before we pulled away and I was laying beside him cuddled up to him. I love him. I love everything about him. He sat up which caused me to sat up. "So, one of the main reasons I brought you here is because this is our spot. Another one is because of this." He said and pulled something out of his pocket. I looked down and it was a ring box. He opened it and looked at me. "Morgan, you have made me so happy for so long. I know we broke up for two years, and that nearly killed me. I hated being away from you for so long. When your brother introduced me to you, I instantly fell for you. Right now, I know that I have done so much bad shit to you and did so much bad shit to me and we still forgave each other, that right there is love. I didn't know what I want when I hurt you, but now I do know. I love you so damn much. Morgan Ariel Taylor, will you marry me?" He asked. I was nearly crying. I nodded.

"Yes." I said. He slid the ring on my finger and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back and pulled away. "I love you so fucking much." I said. He chuckled and kissed me again. I kissed back and he laid me back and I'm sure you can figure out what happened from there.

~

We were in pajamas and laying on the blanket. I couldn't be any fucking happier. I love him so much. He was tracing circles on my back.

"Are you wanting to stay with the roommates? Or get our own place?" He asked.

"Right now, we can stay with the roommates, but I think we should look for a two bedroom apartment for when we have the baby." I said.

"I totally agree." He said.

"I know how much you love living with them though." I said.

"I really do." He said. "Are you sure we can't just turn the other bedroom into a nursery?" He asked.