22

Morgan's POV
He has a password on his laptop? Since when?

"He has a password." I said.

"Do you not know it?" Devyn asked.

"No, he's never had a password." I said and set the laptop to the side and got up and went to the desk and started to look for a piece of paper or something. I found a post it note with a password on it. I sat on the bed and grabbed his laptop and typed the password in. It worked! I went to the text messages. "I'm scared." I said.

"It's okay." Kat said. I looked through and saw one with the name Cara. I read them.

Cara: Can you get away from Morgan??

Colby: I can try, babe.

Cara: Just let me know.

Colby: I'm on my way over, she pissed me off. I'll explain.

Cara: Well, I'm waiting for you ;)

I showed them the messages and I wanted to punch something. He's cheating on me. I grabbed my phone and called Colby and it went straight to voicemail. I ended the call and started packing my stuff.

"What are you doing?" Devyn asked.

"Packing, I'm leaving to go stay with my mom." I said. They sighed and started helping me. Once I was done packing, they helped me load my stuff into my car. I gave them a hug and grabbed my camera and got in my car. I started the car and turned the music down and I set my camera on the dash and started recording. "Hey, guys. So, I'm currently on my way to my moms because I was just informed by my best friends that Colby is cheating on me." I said and started driving. "I called Colby and his phone went straight to voicemail. His phone is never turned off and that kinda pissed me off. So it looks like I'm going through this journey with the baby by myself." I said. My phone started ringing and I saw Colby was calling me. I ignored it. "Guys, I'm so upset right now, it's not even funny. I left my promise ring and everything on his desk." I said driving. "I'll pick this up later." I said and stopped recording and I stopped at a red light and I put my camera and stuff in the passenger seat and I started driving again. I finally got to my moms and parked beside her car. Brennen was here. I sighed and shut my car off and walked inside. "Mom, I'm here." I said.

"Hey, sweetheart." She said as I walked into the kitchen. Brennen was sitting on the couch with Jessica. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Can we talk in your room?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to her room and walked in and she shut the door.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Well, Kat and Devyn just told me before I came here that they thought Colby might have been cheating on me and so I did some snooping and his laptop has a password on it. I found that and went to the text messages on his laptop because he has his texts go to his laptop and I found evidence." I said and showed her the picture I took of the messages. My phone started ringing and I saw his name pop up on the screen. I answered putting it on speaker. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Where are you? All your stuff is gone." He said.

"Don't worry about that. How about you tell me why you're cheating on me with some chick named Cara?" I suggested. He sighed.

"Morgan, there's nothing going on between me and her." He said.

"I saw the text messages Colby. Also, since when do you have a password on your laptop? You've been acting really weird these last couple of days. So, you know what, you can have fun with Cara. I'm done. I left my rings and necklace on your desk. I know I cheated but not while I was in this state. You cheat on me while I'm pregnant and that's game fucking over." I said.

"Please let me explain." He said.

"Explain what? How you're cheating on me and why you're cheating on me?" I asked.

"I cheated on you because I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." He said.

"Colby, you're still coherent when you're drunk so I don't want to hear that." I said. "You know damn well what you were doing. And I know what I'm doing." I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I'm going through the journey of being pregnant and raising my baby without you." I said. "This is the end of us, Colby. For good." I said.

"Please don't do this." He said and he sounded like he was about to break down crying.

"I am doing this, I'm not taking your feelings into consideration because you didn't take mine into consideration when you went and slept with another girl." I said and hung up on him. My mom wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I hugged back and broke down crying. She rubbed my back and held me close.

"You won't be alone. I will be here every step of the way helping you." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Of course." She said. I saw Brennen and Jess standing in the doorway.

"What's going on?" Brennen asked. I explained everything and he left pissed off. Jess came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine. I'm used to being hurt." I said. She rubbed my back. "Can I just have a minute? I need to collect my thoughts." I said. My mom and Jess walked out. I pulled my phone out and went to my notes and typed something up and posted it to Instagram.

Liked by Brennen, samgolbach, devynlundy and 719,019 others Morgantaylor I honestly have no words on what happened as to why we broke up

Morgantaylor I honestly have no words on what happened as to why we broke up. Respect my privacy please on this situation. If Colby wants to elaborate on it, he can. I just will not be going any further on it. I love you guys and I will always be here. I'm going to focus on me, my baby and our future. I love you guys and I'll see you soon ♥️

709 comments
Katrinastuartofficial Don't you dare forget Devyn and I! ♥️
Devynlundy Promise you'll still hang with Kat and I! ♥️
Shea_elyse Text meeeee ♥️
Samgolbach Fuck I can't get both of you in this divorce 😭😭
Colbybrockfan Finally 🙄
Morgantaylor @devynlundy @katrinastuartofficial I will NOT forget you guys and we will still hang out! I promise ♥️ @shea_elyse I will definitely text you later 🖤 @samgolbach Yes you can! 😭♥️ @colbybrockfan Fuck off honey, I'm not gonna deal with you anymore. BLOCKED.

I blocked that fan account and locked my phone and sighed. Here's to me going on this journey by myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright this is the end you guys! I don't know what to write next. If you guys want a story written for you with whoever, just let me know in the comments ♥️. I just wanted to say thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me with this book and the previous one ♥️

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪