19

Morgan's POV
We got to the house and walked in. All the guys were there with their girlfriends. I went to Kayla.

"What beef do you have with me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You're just fake as hell." She said.

"Please do explain." I said.

"Let's see, you cheated on Colby and possibly got pregnant by Jacko, you talked shit about me to the roommates, and you all around just give off a fake ass vibe." She said.

"First of all, I didn't have sex with Jacko, I never talked shit about you to anyone and I don't see how I do. I'm real with everyone." I said. Colby was standing beside me cause he knew I was bound to hit her.

"Devyn told me everything you said about me." She said.

"All I said was that you're super sweet, Aaron is a lucky guy, you're beautiful and have a great fashion sense." I said.

"That's what I told her." Devyn said.

"No it's not." She said.

"Look, I want Aaron to be happy, but it's not gonna be with you. Either you get the hell out of this house or I will make you." I said.

"And if anyone is the fake one, it's you." Lauren said. I looked at her.

"How am I fake?" She asked.

"You made a group text with me and Emma, you spoke shit about Morgan, Devyn and Katrina. You bad mouthed all of them." She said.

"That's a lie!" Kayla said.

"Really? Cause I have the texts still to prove it." Emma said and pulled her phone out and went to their texts and handed me her phone and I read through all of them and showed them to Devyn and Kat.

"Kayla, we have been nothing but nice to you. I want you out now." I said.

"Wait, it's my decision." Aaron said. He took Emma's phone from me and looked at the texts. "I want you out of here. Don't ever come around here again. No one treats my friends like this." He said. She rolled her eyes and left. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into shorts and a hoodie. I laid in bed and sighed and fell asleep.

~
I woke up and saw it was 8 in the morning. I groaned and got up and went and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and made some tea and breakfast. I sat at the table at the end of the island and started to eat. I saw Aaron walking down the stairs with Kayla. I shook my head. Aaron saw me and stopped in his tracks.

"Morgan." He said. I waved. He escorted her out the house and came to me and sat across from me. "Look, I love her. I know that what she did was fucked up but she is my world. She knows I'm pissed at her for what she did. She promised she will go to anger management classes. You can't expect me to break up with her when I've been with her for so long." He said.

"Aaron, you're one of my best friends, I'm glad you're happy. But what she did was unacceptable." I said.

"I know, I spoke to her about it. She's really sorry about it." He said.

"I don't want you apologizing for her. She needs to do it herself." I said.

"She's scared you're going to beat the hell out of her or something." He said.

"I'm not. I'm not gonna risk losing my baby." I said rubbing my stomach. He nodded. I finished eating and put the dishes in the sink and washed them.  I walked upstairs and into mine and Colby's room and saw him on his laptop looking at places. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Baby, you're up early." I said.

"Yeah, I'm looking for apartments for us." He said. I nodded.

"I'm gonna get changed and see if Devyn and Kat want to go shopping." I said. He nodded.

"You should ask the other girls as well." He said. I nodded and I created a group chat with Kat, Devyn, Lauren and Emma.

Morgan: hey girlies, does anyone wanna go shopping??

Devyn: I'm down!

Katrina: For sure!

Lauren: heck yeah!

Emma: sure!

Morgan: Alright, well everyone get ready and let's meet outside.

They all replied with an okay. I changed into a pair of denim short shorts, a Take Chances t-shirt, black converse and a bandana in my hair. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked downstairs and outside. Devyn and Kat were standing outside. I went over to them.

"So you invited Lauren and Emma?" Devyn asked.

"Yeah, I gotta start spending time with my best friends girlfriends." I said. She nodded. Lauren and Emma came out and smiled.

"Whose car are we taking?" Lauren asked.

"Colby's." I said and walked to Colby's car and got in. Kat got in the passenger seat and the others got in the back. I started the car and drove off. I got to the mall and found a parking spot and we got out and walked inside. Lauren and Emma are such sweethearts. I got to know them and they got to know me.

~
We got to the house and I was in mine and Colby's room going through the clothes and stuff I bought. Colby was in the room watching me.

"So what all did you buy?" He asked.

"Well, I got a few dresses and some lingerie that I can wear up until I get bigger and just some make up." I said. He nodded and got up and put my stuff up for me. I smiled and sat on the bed. "I'm gonna take a nap." I said. He nodded. I laid down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
More of another filler chapter. I might end this story soon. What do you guys think 🤔?

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪