11

Morgan's POV
Jacko finally pulled away from me.

"How did you know I was in here?" I asked.

"Brennen told me." He said. "How did it happen?" He asked.

"I was taking Devyn out shopping for her birthday and we got hit pretty hard." I said.

"I'm so sorry." He said. Colby wasn't too happy that Jacko was here.

"Well, you seen her, so you can go." Colby said.

"Make me." He said. Colby stood up and went to punch Jacko.

"Baby, please don't." I said. He sighed and sat down. I looked at Jacko. "Please leave." I said. He sighed and walked out. "Were you seriously about to punch him?" I asked. He sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine." I said. "I love you." I said.

"I love you, too." He said. The doctor walked in.

"You're awake. Are you able to talk?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Alright, well, we are going to discharge you shortly. I don't want you doing anything that's going to hurt you even more for about 3 months." He said. I nodded. He walked out and I sighed.

"At least I'm finally gonna be out of here." I said. Colby smiled.

"Yes, you finally get to come home." He said and kissed me. I kissed back and then pull away.

"Can you text Brennen and have him call my mom?" I asked.

"Text me about what?" Brennen asked walking in.

"I thought you left." I said.

"I felt something was going on and came back. You know our twin thing." He said. I nodded.

"Well, call mom and tell her I'll be getting out soon." I said. He smiled and nodded and walked out dialing her number.

"You guys seriously have the weirdest things with each other." Colby said.

"Yeah, I know. It's a twin thing. Every time one of us has a problem or something happens, we are always by the others side." I said. He nodded. A nurse came in and discharged me. "Did you bring me clothes?" I asked.

"Devyn did when she came back." He said and grabbed the bag off the couch. I went to the bathroom with it and shut the door. I put on the hoodie and started to try and put the shorts on but couldn't. He knocked on the door. This stupid cast is preventing me from putting it on. "You okay? Do you need help?" He asked.

"Please. I can't get the shorts on." I said. He opened the door and helped me get the shorts on. "Thank you." I said. He stood up grabbed the shoe and put it on for me. "Thank you." I said.

"I will always help you." He said. I smiled and he stood up and I kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away. I walked out of the bathroom and he grabbed the bag. I saw Brennen standing there.

"I will never get used to the fact that you two have had sex." He said.

"Whoa, okay. Mom in the room." My mom said walking in. We all laughed. We all walked out and left.

~
Colby and I were at the house and I was sitting on the bed while he was filming on his couch. My phone was completely destroyed in the accident so I have to go get a new one. Right now I was on my Instagram on his phone just going through my feed when a text popped up at the top of the screen that said 'Shea' on it. I clicked on it and read the message.

Shea: How is Morgan doing? I hope she's okay.

Colby: It's Morgan, I'm fine. Thank you x.

Shea: That's good. Of course x.

I locked Colby's phone and he was finished filming.

"Can you take me to get a new phone please?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Let me use the bathroom first." He said. I nodded.

"I'll be downstairs." I said. He nodded and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed his keys and my bag and his phone and walked to the stairs and slowly walked down them. I walked towards the door and Devyn saw me and ran over.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for Colby. He's gonna take me to the phone store. I need a new one since mine is broken." I said.

"As long as you're not the one driving." She said.

"Devyn, I'm not some fragile little girl. If I could drive right now, I would. I've been in accidents before. Whether it was me driving, Brennen driving, my mom driving, or if it was Jacko driving. I don't need to take things that easy since I'm the one who nearly died." I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just wanting to make sure you're careful." She said softly.

"Okay, and I am, Devyn. It's not like I'm the one who caused that accident. It was that idiot drunk driver. I'm perfectly fine, minus the cast and broken ribs." I said. "I'm the one who nearly died, Devyn. Not you. You weren't the one who was laying in a hospital bed while doctors and nurses were surrounding you were barely coherent." I said. It may have sounded harsh but I don't care.

"Hey, take it easy on her, Morgan. She was in the accident, too." Corey said coming up beside her.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm seeming harsh right now. But I got the most damage done. She came out unscathed. Maybe a few cuts from the broken glass. But she's not dealing with a broken leg and broken ribs. So I'm sorry if I'm being a bitch. But I did almost die. My side was the one who got hit. Not her side. Not a head on collision." I said and walked out and walked to Colby's car. I unlocked it and got in the passenger side and shut the door. I just broke down crying. Colby came to my side and opened the door.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain?" He asked.

"N-no." I said and wiped the tears away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just flipped on Devyn. I've never done that." I said.

"You were just in a huge accident. It's okay." He said.

"No, it's not. There's no okay reason to be a bitch to someone. She was in that accident too." I said. He sighed.

"Then go in and apologize to her." He said.

"My leg is hurting right now. Can you have her come out here?" I asked. He nodded and walked inside. I sighed with a shaky breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, she flipped on Devyn. She's gonna apologize, do you think Devyn will accept the apology? Also, Colby was gonna punch Jacko for not wanting to leave. Do you think he would've punched him if Morgan wasn't awake?

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪