17

Morgan's POV
I woke up and saw Colby was laying beside me asleep and shirtless. He looked fine as hell. He was asleep and had his mouth open a little it was so cute. I got out of bed and walked to where my make up bag was and I walked over to Sam's room and knocked. He opened the door.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Hey, I was wanting to do a make up prank on Colby while he's sleeping. I need someone to record it." I said. He nodded.

"I'll help." He said. He grabbed his camera and let me in his room and shut the door and he started recording.

"Hey, what's up you guys? So today I'm with Morgan. We're going to prank Colby today." He said.

"Yes, I'm gonna do his make up while he's asleep. He's a heavy sleeper." I said.

"We have to be quiet. So let's do this." He said and we walked into mine and Colby's room and I started doing Colby's make up. Sam and I were trying not to die laughing. We finally finished and he showed the finishing touches to the make up. We walked out of the room.

"So, we're gonna go downstairs and call Colby into the kitchen for food being done. He hardly looks in the mirror when he's gonna eat and we're gonna catch everyone's reaction on camera." I said. We walked into the game room where everyone was sitting and we explained to them what we did. Sam had cooked food and I turned the camera on and started recording myself. "So, Sam just finished cooking. We're gonna call Colby down. The make up is waterproof so once he notices it he's gonna try and wash it off which won't work." I said and showed Sam finishing dinner. "Colby! Dinner!" I yelled. Everyone came into the kitchen. We were pretty much doing a family dinner. I hid the camera where it's gonna get everyone's reaction and to where Colby couldn't see it. He came into the kitchen and everyone stared at him trying not to laugh.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Kinda." Corey said.

"You look very pretty, Colby." Devyn said. He was confused as hell. He walked to the downstairs bathroom and walked in and turned on the light.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled. I grabbed the camera and went to the bathroom and recorded him.

"You look very beautiful." I said. He looked at me.

"You did this?" He asked.

"Yep. Pranked you." I said. He chuckled.

"Very well done." He said and started to try and clean the make up off. "It's not coming off. Did you use your waterproof?" He asked.

"Oh did I? I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm gonna get you." He said. I ran out and passed the camera off to Sam and Colby chased after me while Sam recorded. I ran to the kitchen and hid behind Jake. "Jake move." He said. Jake moved. Colby got me and wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. I giggled and pecked his lips and pulled away from him. I got the camera from Sam and recorded.

"Alright you guys, I'm gonna end the video here and help Colby get the make up off. Anything you wanna say?" I asked.

"Just that I'm gonna get you back." He said. I giggled and waved and finished recording. I gave Sam his camera back. He's gonna post it on his channel. I grabbed the make up wipes out of my pocket and pulled him to the bathroom and I sat on the counter and he stood between my legs. I took a make up wipe out and started to clean off his eyes. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said. I pecked his lips and then cleaned the lipgloss off his lips. I finished taking the make up off and threw the make up wipe out. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You honestly don't know how much I love you." He said.

"I think I do." I said. He kicked the door shut with his door and started to kiss my neck softly.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, I'm pregnant and you're staying with me." I said. He pulled away from my neck and looked at me.

"Baby, I'm not staying with you just for the baby. I'm with you because I love you. I love you for you." He said. I kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away and he smiled. "I wanna take you somewhere after dinner tonight, you up for it?" He asked.

"Hells yeah. I miss our road trips." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. I got off the counter and we walked into the kitchen and sat down with everyone and ate.

"So, I just wanted to let you guys know, Morgan and I are going on a road trip tonight and won't be back till tomorrow." He said. Everyone nodded. "Go pack a bag, babe." He said when I finished eating. I nodded and got up and walked upstairs and into our room. I grabbed one of his book bags and I packed some overnight clothes and clothes for the next day and I changed into different clothes and took a full body picture and put it on Instagram.

Liked by Brennen, colbybrock, samgolbach and 67,901 othersMorgantaylor Going on a road trip with babe tonight ♥️718 comments Colbybrock Daaaaaamn my girl is hot 🔥😍♥️Devynlundy Best friend looking gooood Katrinastuartofficial Dayum I wish I looke...

Morgantaylor Going on a road trip with babe tonight ♥️
718 comments
Colbybrock Daaaaaamn my girl is hot 🔥😍♥️
Devynlundy Best friend looking gooood
Katrinastuartofficial Dayum I wish I looked this good ♥️
Colbybrockfan Gross 🤮
Samgolbach Best friend looking hella good 😍
Morgantaylor @colbybrock only for you babe 😍♥️🔥 @devynlundy @katrinastuartofficial @samgolbach OMG I have the bestest friends in the entire world 😍😍♥️ @colbybrockfan I don't care what you think, bye 👋🏼

I locked my phone and Colby came in and packed a bag.

"Damn you looking gorgeous as always." He said and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said. With that we walked downstairs and got in his car. This is gonna be a fun road trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is more of a filler chapter. What do you guys want to see in the upcoming chapters?

Follow
Vote
Comment 🤪