Chapter 2

I pulled up to the school and went to my locker.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hello handsome." I turned around to see Eli.

 "So after school you riding with me to the party house?"

"I can drive myself remember. Anyways I have to get ready for the party."

"Ok fine I'll pick you up wear something like a sexy black dress and wear heels too."

"Ok."

I walked to class and sat down in my seat waiting for the teacher but, there was a loud bang outside the class room which got everyone's attention. Then one by one the river creek boys entered the class room. They're the bad boys of the school and river creek meaning they live near a river creek and are really scary cause they don't like anybody in that creek or on there property. They shoot at anyone found in or near the creek.  I like to say I'm not scared of them but, to be honest I would not want to run into one of them alone. So yeah you have Blake , Hunter , and Justin. I've heard there's more but, I don't know everything for sure.

I sat with Eli at the pop table ,it's weird the pop table only has rich kids and you know the hoes and stuff, but, the jocks sit somewhere else just like all the other groups. When I was walking to the table I over heard them talking about a surprise. "What kind of surprise ." I asked.

"A good one." Eli said.

"Can I know."

"No."

"Why not." He looked pissed but I guess it wasn't my place to ask.

"Because it's for you. Your going to love it babe." Aww how sweet.

"Ok." I said excitedly.

Later I'm at the house picking out something to wear. I finally found a perfect black dress and matching heels. "This is a trap." said my best friend Ally.

"No it's not it's just a party."

"Yeah where Eli has a surprise. Look I just don't want to see you hurt ok." I heard a horn outside and I ran out my room yelling back. "I'll be fine."

"Don't come crying to me then." Even though she knows I would if anything happens.She would do whatever I needed but, what could really happen. Since Ally is suppose to be packing because she is leaving tomorrow with her family. Its an educational trip says her dad, she grounded and not suppose to be here but, she said she had to warn me of what could happen.