Chapter 9

"Buddy I'm not going anywhere this time I promise and when you wake up I'll be right here." I pointed down where I was standing.

"My brothers said you might not come back cause you wouldn't like the woods but your really staying promise."

"promise and buddy your brothers don't know me as well as they think." He only smiled while he pulled me to his room. "Can you lay with me till I fall asleep."

"Of course." I laid down in his little bed while he curled up next to me. I put my arm over him while he used my boobs as a pillow. I have such a soft spot for kids.When he fell asleep I walked down the hallway to see all the guys in the living room. I sat down on the couch only to see two more boys I hadn't met.

"Who's the hot nerd." Already called a nerd. Is it the glasses I didn't have time to get my contacts in. The poor kid got slapped but by Justin this time. "I'm Cody and"

"Rick and this is my twin Mikey."

"Cool." um if any of you mind how many people are here."

"Well there's me, Blake, Justin, Zack, Mikey, Ricky, Hunter, Luke, and Willy. " said Cole.

"I don't know Willy where is ..." Just then a little boy around Luke's age and looked like Luke too ran to me and Hunter's side.

He was crying and before anyone could do anything I pulled the little boy into my chest. "Shh shh it's ok it's ok." I bounced my legs to distract him because kids like random crap. "Hey buddy you hear that beating sound." He shook his head up and down. "Listen to that sound ok." He listened and he slowly stopped crying. He parted to look at me.

"You have pretty hair." I smiled a little while I chuckled.

"Thank you." I wiped the tears under his eyes. "What's wrong buddy."

"I had a bad dream."

"You wanna know something about bad dreams" he shook his head  "it's always brighter when you wake up."

"I like you."

"your so cute." He laid back down then got up and went to Hunter. "Come on buddy lets go back to bed." After Hunter left I felt eyes all on me.

"Did I do something wrong."

"The boys usually don't trust girls that come over and they just love you."

"Have you considered it was the type of girls you bring home." I earned a laugh from Cole and Zack.

"Yeah ok." Then everything grew serious when Hunter came back in.

"Who all knows about your dad?" Cole stood up I'm guessing to slap Hunter but I stopped him.

"All kids under 15 get out." Ricky and Mikey stood up and did as told. "Hunter you too."

"Hell no."

"Hunter."

"It's ok." I interrupted and Cole sat back down. "Well I guess to answer the question you guys, my mom, best friend , sister , Asher, Mrs. Beth , and the police department know."

"The police know and."..

"It is the neighborhood we live in."

"Where is your mom." I froze what do I say I don't even know, she just left.

"To be honest I have no clue where she is. She was suppose to be back the night of the party but, when you guys dropped me off Beth told me she wasn't there but, it looked like she had been. Later we found a note that said she couldn't do it anymore and that she loved us."