Chapter 4

I started looking around there all five guys Hunter, Blake, Justin and the two more I didn't know were here. 

They both were tall but, one was tan with brown hair while the other had dirty blonde hair and whiter he looked to be the oldest out of them all. "Cole what if someone from that party had sex in the creek again they are making the water filthy."

"O my gosh stop just don't swallow the water." said the blonde "speaking of sex Justin next time you decide to bang Jill please tell me that was just a terrible morning bathroom conversation and." I didn't hear anything else and i was way to scared to peek around the rock.

A few seconds later there was little to no talking and I didn't know what happened to Blake. Then I felt something touch my leg I bite my tongue to keep from screaming but, then it grabbed my ankle and I screamed before it dragged me under the water. When I resurfaced 
I had a coughing fit and I already knew my cover was blown."Blake you shouldn't have done that she could have drowned."Hunter said. I'll have to thank him when my heart beat is back. I opened my eyes to see 5 of them looking at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell are you doing in our creek."Blake said pissed off that I was here."I...umm."

"Honey don't mind him whats your name."   

"I ..um." calm down damnit he asked you a nice question you can answer that.

"Your Morgan right?" Hunter asked me. I bobbed my head up and down.

"How did a nerd o wait your dating that bastard Eli." Justin said but, before i could say anything else. 

"Eww don't tell me you two had sex here."

"NO." I yelled at all of them before I could even think.They all seemed surprised at my rude outburst.

"So you two didn't do the nasty."

"Enough", Cole yelled slapping Hunter on the back of the head.

"Honey why don't you come with us and you can get a warm shower and something to eat."

I looked down to see if they could see what I was wearing ."I."

"nonsense." Cole said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me up to reveal my underclothing he let me go and I sank into the water great. Cole got out and grabbed a towel "Boys turn around."

"What the hell your going to baby a trespasser." "Yes Blake I am and in return she'll tell us why she's over here deal?" he looked at me and I nodded my head. I'll do anything to go home to Asher he's probably scared or at least I am. When they all turned around I jumped out and ran to the towel wrapping it around me. "Now lets go get you freshened up."

"Thank you Cole."

"So you've learned all our names."  

"Well I don't know the other guy with ya'll."

"Zack." The brown haired guy said walking up to us. "OK i'll remember."

"So Morgan you don't look like a Morgan but, why are you half naked? You said you didn't have sex and did that bastard get in our creek? and. "

"Hunter breathe first Morgan is my middle name and no i'm not sharing my real name second what's a Morgan supposed to look like third long story i'll tell ya'll later last no he didn't touch the creek and hopefully if God loves me he sent him to a bar where he left without a bitch."

"Damn your interesting and I just thought ya'll two would have had sex since you know girlfriend and stuff." Why am I talking about sex with these people but, yet I feel like they would understand well maybe Hunter would.

"Well now I hope he rots n hell and just because I was his girlfriend doesn't mean i have to have sex all the time with him if any at all."

"Damn you can be rude for a nerd."

"HUNTER." Cole yelled while he slapped hunters head.

"OWW."

"Here we are." Cole walked me to the bathroom which was amazing and the house my lort it was gorgeous.

While showering I heard someone walk in. "I found some cloths for you we don't have any bras and stuff like that but, I got a pair of my shorts and one of Blake's t-shirts I hope it fits." Hunter said as he laid the cloths down on the counter.

"Thank you so much Hunter you don't have to be so sweet."

"What you already feel like a sister."

"Really." I couldn't believe that he would already except me like that.

"yeah but if you."

"He wanted to go swimming I said we shouldn't cause it felt wrong he took off his shirt and made it look like he was going to go swim with me so I took off my dress I mean it was just me and him so I wasn't scared to show my body heard some horns coming our way and a truck, then I saw water. He had pushed me in and said since i didn't give him what he wanted i'll return the favor basically so he can rot in hell the evil bastard."

"You want me to beat him up."

"No you don't need to get involved its my problem."

"So you never had sex with him."

"No and why is that so hard to believe I may be a nerd but, i'm not desperate enough to lose my never mind."

"Do you want me to leave I can."

"NO your ok you can't see through the shower drapes can you?"

"No but, I just wanted to check and sense your a girl I was wondering something."

"Ok what is it." He reminds me of Asher he always comes into the bathroom when i'm taking  shower or bath and talks. 

"How do you know when a girl likes you."

"Well i'm not really sure who do you like I can see with out dropping the bomb."

"NO I just would like to know that's all but i'm not like my brothers and bombarded by girls or at least not by the one I like.