Chapter 6

When I was about to thank the guys once more "Cody" I looked over to see my little Asher. "Sissy come please Cole want shut up and." he was out of breathe as he ran to the truck. "Beth can't make the crying stop and is this your new boyfriend I like them better than that other guy." 

"House I'll be there in a minute and it is Mrs.Beth." 

"Sissy." 

"Go to the bathroom I'll be in to run the water and I'll take care of Cole you just go tell Mrs. Beth she can go home now."

"OK." He ran into the house while I was being looked at from everyone in the truck. "What" I said. Cole was just a smiling. "You have a Cole too."

"Well not really his name is Colby but me and Asher call him Cole."

"How old." said Justin.

"Asher just turned 5 and Cole is 4 months."

"That explains why you were good with Luke and did Asher call you Cody."

O Shit "NO."

"Yes he did." I looked at Blake. "Well maybe you guys know my real name no big deal."

Ok so the reason it is a big deal is because the name I go by in the fighting ring is Cody. That's what I'm called at the underground matches. Yup I'm an underground fighter Cody or Spitfire most of the time it the Spitfire Cody. Spitfire wasn't my choose but that's what the crowd calls me i guess because of my hair.I don't know why i'm worried it's not like they know about the underground fighting do they.

"Do you not like the name Cody."

"No I like it I just." Cody's the name of a fighter. My father named me that he wanted his second born to be a son but, nope just little o'l me. My so called father is a bitch nothing I would want anyone to know about. That's why my underground name is Cody shes not weak like he sees her.

"I have to go but thank you guys so much." Before I got out I kissed the closest person to me on the cheek. 

"Give that to Luke for me and tell him we can play anytime." 

"Aww I thought it was for me." I smiled at Hunter. "I promise I'll return your cloths."

"No prob sis." I smiled even wider while i walked inside the house.

Asher wasn't lying Cole was loud. I can't believe i didn't hear him  outside. Beth came running at me with  a bottle and a very upset Cole.

"Hey buddy." I said as I took him off her hands. When he drank the rest of the bottle he went straight to sleep. Beth hadn't left yet. "Asher told you could go right you don't have to stay and pick up I can."

"Cody honey your mother didn't come home last night I was thinking maybe she left a note are something maybe she called."

"Why would you say that." I was worried by now.

"Because last night when I got up coffee was made and I thought she was home but no one was here and it just felt like she had been here maybe she had to go right back." We both started looking around till we were in my room and she was right. There was a note left on my dresser. I opened it slowly only because i was scared I wouldn't like what it had to say.

             My little girl,

I hope you understand I had to get out of there. Your young and smart and so very responsible. I know you will be a good big sister and take care of the boys for me the house is yours and it's paid for now. I love you so much just know I'm doing this for your own good.Tell Asher your the mother or boss now and that I love him and Colby.

I wanted to cry and scream at this women. NO she left just like Kylee she did what would get her out of this hell. How can she say she did this out of love no this isn't love. Leaving your kids knowing their father comes back like every once in a while angry and abusive.What the hell I thought she cared. 

I don't blame her for leaving well maybe I do even if I was able to leave I wouldn't cause I care about my siblings. I had forgot Beth was behind me till her arms wrapped around me. 

"honey you and the boys."

"no we will be fine and I can't do that to you. You have a family and"

"You are family and if you need anything."

"Thank you but we'll be ok you go  home to your kids."

I just don't need to worry about it she doesn't care fine I wont either.

"Sissy I'm ready to get out." Asher yelled from the bathroom. Poor thing can't reach the shower handle it's so cute. He had kept my mind off of mom though. I wrapped him in a towel

"Sissy wasn't mommy suppose to be home today."

"Well buddy I think she got tied up at work but I'm sure she'll be home this week ."

What am i suppose to say shes never coming back. Asher was just a baby when are oldest sister left. She graduated and vanished I haven't seen her in five years and i know that hurt me then so theirs no way i'm telling him anything.

The weekend went by in a flash and Asher was ready for school the next morning. Today was going to be a great day. He got up all be himself yes nothing special to you guys but for me it was a present from God.I had to get my stuff from Eli today but with the morning i just had it may be the best day even if i have to see him.

"Call if you need me." I kissed Asher's cheek then headed to school to get my shit and learn.My phone was in my locker. Charged Charged people. Eli charged my phone and gave it back and I didn't have to see him. Yes i know i still needed my other stuff but, hell it's going to be a piece of pie.

Everything was perfect even at lunch now. I'm sitting alone since Allie isn't here but the Creek boys are in here. They're never in here. "Can i sit here." I looked up to see a nerdy looking red head. ha it's me. 

"Yeah sure."

"My name is Rose."

"Aww and mines well Morgan I like your hair and a Rose it suits you."

"Thank you. Um do you like Hunter. I mean are you.. are you friends with him."

"Um I don't really like him in a sex way. Brother maybe and I really don't thank were friends why do you ask."

"Well I saw the stuff about you on Eli's Facebook and" yup it's on the internet me in the creek half naked yay.

"your still alive from being in their creek did they hurt you.

"NO no not at all they were really sweet especially Hunter."

When i said that she started blushing hard that's when i looked up to see he was looking at her his eyes filled with lust. Too young but still so cute. 

Then my phone rage to end the love filled moment that I was watching.