Award Show - your Acceptance Speech

"I'm so proud of you! I love you so much!" Niall cupped your face in his hands before giving you a kiss; his eyes glistened with tears.

Your heart was nearly pounding through your chest as you made your way to the stage. Glancing around the room, you saw those who you admired most: Beyoncé, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney and many more talented musicians.

"Wow..." You let out a sigh. Though you never lacked confidence while performing, giving speeches were your weakness. Due to nerves, you always managed to ramble and say something embarrassing - something that'd end up making news on celebrity blogs the next day.

"...I would like to thank my management..."

You thought back to the challenges you faced in order to achieve this moment: fights with your label, songs being leaked, and rumors about stolen lyrics. There was only person that had been there every step of the way while you created your album.

"...Lastly, I'd like to thank my man, who is looking sexy tonight, everyone! His support means so much to me." Niall flashed you that eyebrow raise he knew you loved; this only enouraged you.

Yes! Get those cameras on him! Look at that face! We're going to have some fun celebrating later tonight, baby!" You announced as the alcohol, consumed throughout the evening, clearly took effect.