Paint War

Imagine painting a room with Niall and then you get bored

Imagine painting a room with Niall and then you get bored. You two had been working on this room for what felt like hours and, though you suggested a break, Niall wanted to continue.

"Ya gotta finish what ya start, babe. We've done three walls already. We're nearly done." As he ever-so-carefully painted around the fireplace, you became lost in thought while admiring your boyfriend: the way the sunlight hit his hair, how his sleeves showed off his muscles, and the cute look of concentration on his face. The splat of paint dripping off your roller brought you back to reality.

"What're ya doin'?! Yer makin' a mess!" He said, gesturing toward the pool of paint at your feet.

"You missed a spot!" A hint of mischief in your voice.

"Where?"

"Right here!" You laughed as you rolled a line of paint right onto his shirt.

"Oh, it's on!" He swiped his brush on your cheek.

You managed to get his entire left arm with a single swipe. "Got you again!" Sticking out your tongue, you turned to run, but tripped in the process.

"Yer done!" Niall joked while pinning you to the floor and holding your wrists with one hand. "This. Is. Payback." With each word, he would dab more paint on you.

"Okay, okay. You win. Let me go."

"Say 'Niall is the best boyfriend in the whole world'."

"No." You said through laughter.

"Say it! Or I'll paint ya some more!"

"Niall is the best boyfriend in the whole world!"

"Much better!"