St. Patrick's Day

What're ya making? It smells delicious

What're ya making? It smells delicious." He asked with a yawn. It was St. Patrick's Day and you were eager to make the day as Irish as possible. Before dating Niall, you never treated this day any differently than others. However, Niall was always eager to make it a big day of celebration - so much so that he once wore a shamrock suit while out with friends.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya, lad!" You attempted an Irish accent, but it was terrible. You were never as good as accents as Niall.

"Wow. That is....something else." He teased.

"I hope you've got you're Irish green on for St. PATTY'S day."

"It is PADDY. St. PADDY's day."

"I know. I just wanted to bug you."

"Are those shamrock pancakes?" He walks over and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Yeah. I wanted to make today extra special for you. You like it?"

"You did that just for me? That's so cute! Thank you." You share a peck on the lips as he grabs a nearby plate. You admire your boyfriend as he enjoys the breakfast you cooked for him; even with tired eyes and tousled hair, he looked incredibly attractive. It wasn't fair.

"So...you going to have any pints of the black stuff today?"

"...the black stuff? Ya mean Guinness?"

"I'll kick the shite out of you if you have too many, Niall."

"What are ya talkin' about? Are ya just reciting Irish slang ya found online?"

"By Jaysus, that is exactly what I did."

"You're a dork."

"But I'm your dork."