Dad Niall - Coloring

Watcha drawing there?" Niall asked. Cartoons were on tv as Niall and his son sat at the coffee table, both coloring on their own papers.

"A 'ocket!"

"Oh! A rocket! I love the astronaut you drew in the window."

"Gween...need da gween." Your son gestured to the crayon that was in front of Niall.

"Here ya go, bud." With his busy schedule, Niall was often away from home. Thus, when he had time off, he would soak up every opportunity to spend time with his children.

"I'm a princess, daddy! I'm a princess!" Wearing her shimmery dress-up costume and tiara, your daughter twirled around the room.

"And a beautiful one at that. Here, come sit down." Niall patted the floor next to him, but she had other plans.

"Oof! Or here is fine too." Niall said when she plopped into his lap, stealing some of his crayons. Wrapping his arms around, Niall continued to color the area of the paper that she hadn't taken over yet. Without warning, she took off her tiara and placed it on his head.

"You can wear it." She giggled.

"You're so goofy! Should we take a picture for mommy?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay. Let's do a silly one. Ready? 3...2...1″

They both giggled at their expressions in the photograph. Niall sent it with the caption: The things I do for these kids. I love them!