Chapter 3: Caught In The Moment

Aubrey's POV

I turned the key Onika gave me in the door of dorm. I know she told me to go home but me snapping on her didn't sit right with me.

Shit is getting harder around here with business and truthfully I'm just stressed out. I heard the shower water running so I laid on her bed and fell asleep.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I jumped up seeing Nicki standing in a towel and a mean ass scowl on her face.

"I came to apologize. I'm sorry for what I said to you, you're the last person I should've went off on. You know how much I love you." I tell her honestly.

"Yeah whatever Aubrey I forgive you. Now go." Clearly she's still mad.

"Nic come on stop playing. Let's watch a movie." I suggest noticing a red mark on her neck.

"What's that?" I say stepping closer pointing to her neck.

"Aubrey stop it's nothing." She starts trying to cover it with her hand and I pull it back.

"Cut that shit out. Who did this to you?" As I stare in her eyes I see them began to water and that angers me even more.

"Jay did at school today but I'm ok I promise." She starts pleading and sniffling.

"He's done for Onika. I'm fucking him up every chance I get." She nods her head and drops the towel in front of me going to put on a t shirt. It was no secrete she had a great body but seeing her naked was like a breath of fresh air. Her skin was so smooth. While she blow dried her hair I checked Instagram.

 While she blow dried her hair I checked Instagram

Liked by justbritt, 100bandsry and 17,342 others

onikamaraj this the selfie he sends me during class lmao I love him.

View all comments

cambam45 just date already
chubbsview oliver is gonna be ecstatic

I laughed reading her caption that's my babygirl. I think somewhere a long the lines I caught feelings for Nic but I never told her because I'm not safe for her. I've been tryna throw these feelings out the window for the past 2 years but nothing is getting my mind off of her. I was going throw my phone looking at old pictures and stumbled on one from her graduation day.

 I was going throw my phone looking at old pictures and stumbled on one from her graduation day