Chapter 5: Crazy In Love pt 2.

Onika's POV

"Onika Tanya Maraj! What in the hell is going on!?"

"Daddy oh my god!" I scrambled to throw my sweatshirt back on. How is it that every time me and Aubrey are in the middle of something sexual we get interrupted.

"Don't daddy me. I know you're grown but dammit Onika I didn't need to see this!" He's right I am grown. 22 in fact so me fucking somebody should be the least if his concerns.

"Nika who is this?" My baby sister Kaila asked looked at Aubrey who now had his sweat pants back on.

"I'm her boyfriend Aubrey. I'm sure this is not how we all envisioned meeting each other." Aubrey said with a smirk looking at my mom who was laughing.

"Like El Chapo Aubrey?" Kaila asked below a whisper and he nodded as her eyes went big.

My family is from New York so Kaila has heard of him before but never got to see him in person until today. I watched as my mom moved my dad out the way who was still silent and gave Aubrey a hug.

"Carol you know him? Where the hell have I been? You know what it doesn't matter we need to have a talk now." My dad said and walked out the room along with Kaila.

"Well I thought you two where just best friends. That escalated quickly..." My mom commented with a side eye and turned to leave as well.

"My dad probably thinks I'm some porn star freak now." I say signing falling back on the bed.

"Porn star no. Freak yes. He's probably gonna ask how long this has been going on so let's just say four months and if he asks the anniversary say the twenty-fourth." Aubrey threw a shirt on and walked out. The way he threw this together made me wonder how many times he'd been in a situation similar to this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooo how long has this been going on?" Of course Aubrey would be right.

"Four months. It'll be five on the twenty-fourth." I tell my dad watching his facial expressions.

"Well all I will say is use a condom. You're grown I can't stop you from fucking but you have dreams and a child will postpone all of that right now so just wait." My dad told us and then went to the couch.

"Can we go get food Nicki I'm hungry?" Kaila asked basically begging.

"Um yeah Aubrey come on." He grabbed the keys and we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you know how I did that photoshoot for modeling and the theme was my birthday?" Kaila asked me while we were in Apple Bees.

"Mhmm, what about it?" I cut a piece of chicken and popped it in my mouth waiting for her response.

"Well it made front cover of Designer-Stylish I'm posting the picture tonight!" She yells excited as hell.

"Oh my goodness! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I really was happy for my sister. When we were younger we always wanted to model and I used to when I was little but being on a front page is something totally different. That's a very big deal.

"Speaking of modeling. Nicki. How would you like to come to Canada with me and be on the cover of two magazines? One for OVO clothing promotion that would be me and you and the other would be one of just yourself." Aubrey chimed in wiping his mouth with napkin.

"Are you serious? Aubrey yes I would love to! Thank you so much." I give him the biggest hug that my small body would allow and I hear him whisper I love you.

"You guys are so cute picture time." Kaila says taking out her phone.

"Thanks." I say shyly. "When do we leave for Canada?" I look over at Aubrey while he pays for dinner.

"We leave in two days. Kaila here's my number send me that picture of me and Onika please."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting back to my dorm my parents and Kaila left and Aubrey followed soon after.

"So basically Aubrey and his OVO shit are going to get you famous and make all your dreams with modeling come true! I'm here for it!" Winter yells running around the room.

"It's only two photo shoots after this I'm gonna be back here waiting to graduate and then hop into cosmetology school so all my problems aren't gonna be solved." I say chuckling as a I french braid my hair.

"Girl you don't get it. If people see your face on that magazine and like it then they'll keep calling you back and then you can use that as a platform for your cosmetics line. I have a strong feeling Drake is gonna have you model in his clothes so you're bout to get some fat checks." The more I thought about it the more Winter was right.

This could be a break for me into the modeling world on another level. If I got a full time job modeling it would make it easier for me to branch out and do other stuff.

I had a lot to think about but in the meantime I got on Instagram to see what all everyone had posted today.

Liked by obobrien, queenkaila and 978,145 others
champagnepapi  👑 #myting

View all comments

chubbsview the looks of a nigga that's pussy whipped
theshaderoom 👀

Liked by onikamaraj, winterb_ and 378,490 others queenkaila soo I turn 21 in a few days and I made the cover of Designer-Stylish life is amazing💞 #justthebeginning

queenkaila soo I turn 21 in a few days and I made the cover of Designer-Stylish life is amazing💞 #justthebeginning

View all comments

majorgirl spitting image of your sister! Congrats

champagnepapi reps up!

kellykk how do you know Kaila @champagnepapi

onikamaraj so happy for you! Looking amazing as always.

Seeing Kaila be on that cover damn near brought tears to my eyes because this something she's been wanting to do since she was 5. I can't wait to see all the other goals she's getting ready to reach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and vote please! It will mean a lot!

Kiki