Chapter 2

(Written on July 22, 2018, published on July 26, 2018)

All eyes grew on the person who has entered the studio, it was Leo, Carl's son. The young girl went behind the android and old man, she was always afraid of Carl's son. The old man turned to Leo confused, "Leo? What are you doing here, I never heard you come in." The older male said as he chuckles. The younger male chuckles a little, almost sounding fake, "Heh, h-hey dad... Look I need some cash..." Leo said sounding a little nervous about something. Carl was a little confused of what his own son said to him, "Again? What happened to the money I just gave you?" He asked his son as he folded his hands in his lap. "Heh, you know... it just goes, right?" Leo chuckled nervously, he seemed off.

"Ah Leo, you're not on it again are you?" The older male asked his son. "Wh-what? Nah, I-I dropped that months ago..." Leo lied as he stuttered between his words.

{Markus P.O.V.}

I wanted to intervene, but I said nothing as my owner did the work, I glanced back at (Y/n) and she seemed really scared of Leo, was it because of the drugs he takes, or was maybe the way he acts when he's on drugs? Whatever it was, she was standing behind Carl and I. "What does it matter?! I just need some cash... that's all..." The younger male shouted, but then his voice became soft towards the end of his sentence. I felt something grab my arm, I looked over at the young female again and she was getting more scared of Leo. Carl noticed it too and decides to kick his son out of his house. "I'm sorry, but the answer is no, Leo." The old man said to the younger male that was standing in front of him.

We all watched Leo, but before he walked out to the door, he looked at me and (Y/n). "You always treat that damn plastic prick like your own damn son, what about your full blooded son, huh?! And why is that bitch always welcomed here and I'm not?!" The room echoed as Leo started yelling, I stood in front of (Y/n) as I feel her shaking from fear. "Unlike you, she never comes in my house and asks for money." Carl said to Leo. I felt something a little wet on the back of my right shoulder, but I ignored it for now as Carl and Leo kept arguing.

I watched Leo's hand reach out and pulled (Y/n) from behind me, I couldn't do anything but watch. "Leo! Let her go, she did nothing wrong!" Carl shouted, I could see tears running down her face and the fear she wore. Leo looked at her, "What? You scared of me?! SCARED OF WHAT I'M GONNA DO TOWARDS YOU?!" The male shouted at the female, more tears fell out her eyes as she started feeling more fear build up inside of her. "Markus, get Leo out of here!" I heard my owner yell, I did what I was told and walked up towards the male holding the female aggressively by her arm.

{(Y/n) P.O.V.}

My heart was pounding like crazy when Leo grabbed my arm, I was freaking out as more tears fell out my (e/c) eyes. I heard Carl yell and told Markus to get Leo out of his house. When Markus was about to grab Leo, the male held his hand up, that brought so much memories when my parents would abuse me. The next thing I knew, I found myself on the ground with a red mark on my face, the room grew silent after everyone heard a loud smack. Everyone just stood there, trying to process what just happened.

"(Y-y/n)... I-I didn't..." Leo was trying to apologize to me, but I stood up quickly and ran out the house as more and more tears was streaming down my face, I didn't want to go back to my house, because I knew what was gonna happen to me. I ran down an alleyway and sat down with my head in my knees, I sobbed until my throat was sore, I took a deep breath to calm my breathing down. If I showed up back at home, I'll get beaten anyways from my parents.

I layed down on my side on the cold hard ground and closed my eyes, I felt really tired from all the crying today. I just want to stay away from all the madness that was happening in this world, but there's no way to escaping from what the world has created. "Th-this world is so messed up... Wh-why is it like this...?" I mumbled to myself as I fell asleep.

{Markus's P.O.V.}

After I escorted Leo out, Carl told me to find (Y/n). If I end up not finding her, then I might have to call the police, I knew (Y/n) had a huge fear of police officers. I tried avoiding that move I might make, but something in me was forcing me to do it, in case if I really don't find her. Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, I still haven't found (Y/n) yet, I sighed and took a deep breath as my LED flashed yellow. "My owner and I are looking for (Y/n) (L/n), she has disappeared after a small incident happened at our place." I said while I was already walking through the sliding door to Carl. He noticed I was talking to the police and wheeled his chair towards me, I ended the call and my LED went back to blue as I looked at the old man in front of me.

~Time skip~

Warning: this contains self harm up ahead!

As there was cops all around Detroit, (Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up quickly from a nightmare she had, she placed her back against the wall and hugged her knees. A few seconds later, (Y/n) pulled something out of her pocket and looked at it for a few seconds, she rolled up her sleeves and looked at the scars her parents and herself did to her arms. The female placed the sharp object on her right arm and started to slice and cut her arm, tears rolled down her face as she continued to do so, the female did the same thing to her other arm and started to cry quietly to herself.

Minutes have passed and the young female has finally stopped cutting herself, she dropped the sharp bloody blade on the ground and started to cry harder as the pain was starting to sink into her arms. Her blood dripped down to the floor, but she didn't care at all as she kinda smiled at the pain she deserves. Then something in the corner of her eye caught her attention, she saw a police car near, (Y/n) panicked and didn't know what to do. She could climb the fence, but her arms were bleeding like hell, the female wearing a (F/c) hoodie rolled her sleeve over the bloody arms and started to climb the fence anyways to get away from the cops.

The young female pulled her hoodie up and started walking as she tries looking for another alleyway, she eventually found one after she walked a mile. The lucky part was that she was never caught by the police or anything, she climbed over a fence and fell down on her back as she hissed at the pain in her arms and back. (Y/n) looked at the sun that was almost about to set, she sat down and sighs, she thought about something and she regretted it so much. She had left the blade at the other alleyway she was just in, she wasn't mad that she lost a blade, she still had more in her pockets, but the police will use that evidence against her.

((A little cliffhanger here, sorry about that. Kinda been struggling with writers block and have been busy lately, so I hope this will make you all happy that I just came out with chapter 2. Sorry if it's a little short, kinda wanna get the feels and hypes up, y'know? Anyways, hope you all enjoyed chapter 2, I will be uploading more in the future. It's like 2 in the morning and I wrote the rest of chapter 2, so plz forgive me with the confusion, typos, grammars, etc. in some spots. Ok, bye!))