Chapter 3

(Written on July 26, 2018 published on July 30th, 2018

It was the next day, (Y/n) barely had any sleep from that night, she decides to take a small peek out from the fence and saw more police officers, but one of them has a male android with him. "That can't be good..." The female mumbled to herself, she took a deep breath and decides to wait it out. She watches the police officer and android ask many people if they have seen a female wearing a (f/c) hoodie, (h/l) hair, (h/c), and (s/c) human. So far, no one knew, which relieved some pressure off of (Y/n), she then saw the android walk a mile, because an officer told him that they found something.

After a mile, the male android was with a police officer. "Connor, we've found a blade and we would like you to examine it for us." The police officer said to the android known as Connor. "I'm on it, Chris." Connor said as he was handed a bloody razor blade in a bag, the android opened up the bag and took some of the blood on his fingers and started to bring it up to his mouth. "What the fuck?! Damn it Connor, can you at least warn us if you're gonna do that please?!" Another police officer shouted as he showed up.

"Sorry Lieutenant Anderson, I need to analyze the blood so I can know where the suspect is." The police android said as he starts analyzing the blood that was on the razor blade.

Fresh blood

DNA Analyze (Y/n) (L/n)

Sample date: 12 hours ago

After the blood was been sampled in Connor's mouth, he decides to reconstruct what has happened before they got to the area (Y/n) was just in. The police android saw that she was cutting her with the razor blade, then she saw a police car near and started to climb over the fence to get away from them. He stops constructing and turns to Hank and Chris, "The suspect, (Y/n) was harming herself by using this razor blade, she had ran off after seeing your car, Chris." Connor said as the 2 officers looked at each other in concern, "We better find her quick before she does more harm to herself." Chris said as he starts to get ready to leave.

The lieutenant leaves the alleyway with his android and started to look everywhere for the young female. "She hasn't gone far, so she must be near." Connor said while he was still walking with Hank, they kept checking and looking every alleyway they've passed, but still finding no luck. After they have walked a mile later, they decide to make this their last trip in an alleyway before they can leave, once they were about to enter the final alleyway, the 2 saw someone wearing a (f/c) hoodie and had their hood over there face. They walked away slowly to not make any noises or get the person's attention, Hank grabs his walkie-talkie and told Chris to block the other side of the alleyway, in case if they try and escape.

Once Chris was blocking the other exit with his police car, everyone got ready to catch the person sitting down in the alleyway. Hank stepped on something that caught everyone's attention, even the person that was sitting down against the wall looked up at him, they stood up and started to run towards Chris direction, but lucky for him, he caught them and their hood fell off their face and wore a terrified expression. The police officer took a good look at the suspect and saw they was a female, Connor and Hank ran up to Chris while the female tries struggling against his grasp.

The female gave up easily and started to hyperventilate while she feels Connor and Hank coming closer to her, "Whoa, hey, kid, calm down. We're not going to hurt you." Hank said, trying to calm the panicking female in Chris's arms. Her breathing started slowing down, and right as everyone knew, she passes out from breathing too hard and fast, (Y/n) then fell limp in the police officers arms. "Well, while we have the chance, we might as well look at her arms..." Chris said nervously while laying on the ground with the female he held in his hands.