Chapter 13

(Written on May 26, 2019, published on March 22, 2020)

{3rd P.O.V.}

The sun began to rise, Markus opened the door quietly to wake up both (Y/n) and Nalani do they can find their way to Jericho. The male android shook (Y/n)'s shoulder gently.

"Hey, it's time to wake up." The Android said with a soft voice.

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes and realized she was holding Nalani in her arms as if they were cuddling. The human felt embarrassed as a faint blush was forming on her cheeks, but Markus didn't notice yet. (Y/n) unwrapped her arms around Nalani as she was also waking someone else up. Nalani then opened her eyes and looked up at (Y/n) with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." The small android said.

After many things that Nalani had went through and things she had seen in front of her eyes, she still managed to stay positive and keep a bright smile on her face. Even when her her human parents would hit her for doing something wrong or something that she couldn't control. Then the day she became deviant, that's when she realized she wasn't living in a world full of her fantasies. The kid android still played it off and just didn't care, being positive and hopeful for the future is what made her hopeful for her future and here she is.

"U-uh, morning." The human replied back to the small android with an unsure smile on her face, wondering how the young android can stay positive through something like this.

The human got out the car while helping Nalani out. Kylie smiled at Nalani and (Y/n), 'They look so adorable together.' The female android said to herself. Then she had a small idea that came up in her head.

"H-hey, what if we could be a family together? I-it's ok if you all say no, it was just a thought..." Kylie asked as she looked at (y/n), then Markus, and looked away after a few seconds of silence.

"I would love to be a family with (Y/n) and Markus!" Nalani said with enthusiastic as she jumped excitedly, like a child getting candy for doing something good.

(Y/n) rubbed her neck nervously as a smile appeared on her face as she thought about it, "I-I mean... we can, b-but in what way? C-cousins, siblings, etc.?" The human girl asked.

"Hate to break the moment, but we can think about when we get to Jericho or find it. We don't wanna waste time while we have it." The tan skinned android said.

Everyone nodded their heads at each other, Nalani knew she was going to be in a family she never knew she'll have. Kylie looked around the abandoned parking spot by the car and saw scissors stabbed in a tired. She went over to it and grabbed it and went to the side mirror that was on the old car. Everyone saw what the female android was doing and they also had to hide their identities, incase if anyone did see them from somewhere before. The group walked around the parking space to find something to make themselves look like different people.

(Y/n) opened the trunk from the car and found a whole pile of clothes for everyone, since everyone else was busy doing their own things, the human took her picks of the clothes that were in the pile. She went to the side where no one saw her and got undressed as she pulled on a dark grey sweater with a jean jacket, pulled up black leggings up her legs. Since there was no shoes, (y/n) kept her (f/c) shoes on. She then did her hair in a (h/s) with the hair ties she had on her wrist. She then stepped out of the spot she was in. When she stepped out of her spot, she noticed that everyone else already found the clothes in the trunk and was wearing what they liked.

 When she stepped out of her spot, she noticed that everyone else already found the clothes in the trunk and was wearing what they liked