Chapter 1: Premonition

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

A loud bang of thundered echoed -- wake him up from his nightmare, it's getting worse each night. Panting heavily clenching his small trembling  hands over his chest, as he tries to calm his pounding heart. Drenching in his own sweat, closing his eyes but soon flew wide open as the scene in his dream flashed back like a light.

"It's getting worse and worse... Since when did I got a peaceful sleep..." He sighed, erasing the gore scene in his head. But there something bothering him, the dream he had now is not related to the dream he had last night and the other night. And that was so unusual, usually, when he had a dream it's like a TV series: that keep continuing until it's all puzzled out. And after a week or so... It will going happened. He shrugs it off and tries to go back in bed, but every time he closes his eyes the horrifying scenes always welcoming him.

14th of May, 2016

I don't know what to think or do as of now, because I've got the most horrifying dream I've ever had. Well, this isn't the first time but this one is so different like I'm really there. Like I'm the person he was talking to, his image is blurry but I can say that -- that he's not like us. I can't remember him clearly but his cold hoarse voice is still echoing inside my head and his crimson red eyes trying to captivate me.

I hope that is just a dream a bad dream... But if ever that happens in the future which is 99.9% sure will. I'm still hoping that - that creature don't hurt me.

Even the most beautiful things can take away someone's life...

He closed his journal with a heavy sigh slumping his head over it as he glances at his digital clock. 4:35 am, it's still too early but he can't go back to sleep. Staring out of his window the moon is still on the view along with shimmering stars. 'why?' the word comes out in his mouth unknowingly as he cried unconsciously. He didn't ask for it, for his ability he just want a normal life -- but his gift sent him into the depths deep of hell; well, in his perspective.

"Hey! Chim -- Are you crying?" a cold gust of wind kisses his skin, crooking his head to his right. A smile formed on his face as he shakes his head. "Ah! Don't lie to me... I know you better than yourself." the wind blew again comforting him.

"I wish you're here, tae... I miss you so much..." he sobbed but died down when his head being slap. He glared at the entity beside him, "YAH! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" he puffed his cheeks, glaring at nothing.

"How can you miss me, if I'm always here by your side, idiot?"

"Maybe you're always here... but what I miss is - " he chewed his bottomed lip, fidgeting his finger. He heard the entity chuckled as another gust blew again like patting his messy hair. "...aren't you missing it? To be alive? " he near to tearing up, when the cold wind kissed his cheeks.

"Shh... Baby~~ it's not your fault... It's my own decisions and even you have the ability to turn back time -- I will still choose what I've already done. And that is to save you..."

"you know how I despise this gift but because of you..."

"Ahh, ~~ can you cut off the drama... It's so early for that." The entity tries to light up the mood like he always does when he's still alive. Making bright the gloomy day of his best friend.

"You didn't change a bit...even you become a ghost you still an alien."

"Says by the person who change a lot... Do you even grow? " he mocked, made the other hit the air.

"Pweh! I'm a bit thankful that I'm a ghost now, cuz if not ... My gorgeous body will be full of bruises."

"TAE!!!"

"I know, I love you too... But for now, you better fix yourself it's a bit late now." His friend words made his face frowned turning his head at his digital clock.

6:25 am, his fluffy eyes dilated as he rushes in inside the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Still questioning himself how the time flies quick, "chim, faster you'll be late..." Taehyung reminded him.

-----------

"I always end up being late when I'm talking to you, " he groused.

"It is not my fault tho... Just admit it that you love talking to me, that you always forgetting the time." He claimed cockily, made the smaller giggle.

"Yah! Don't laugh in public! They'll think you're crazy..."

"Says by the one who's whispering even I'm the only one who can see and hear him." He sneered, made taehyung crunched his nose.

Indeed whenever he's with taehyung the time flies quickly, and now he's in front of the school gate. Where he can see few students walking in, while the others are gossiping about something.

"Really? Did you see him?" the girl asks in surprise while the other grinned cockily.

"Yeah, I saw him yesterday in Deans office, and I swear! He is the definition of perfection... Like you can't see any flaws on him... " the girl squeals, made jimin cringed.

"Who are they talking about?"

Jimin shrugs his shoulder at taehyung's question. "Maybe the new transferee..." he answered uninterested and walk straight to his locker, to fetch the book he needed for his first class. His move halted at the creepy presence he felt, glancing beside him a tall man welcomed his sight.

"You have a pair of beautiful eyes..." the unknown man voice gives jimin's chills, causing his hair all over his body stands up. He avoids the man gaze, bowing his head as he said his thank you. Walking away without turning back, he can feel the fiercely gaze of the man behind his back.