Chapter 20: Capitulation

unedited...

Eyes screwed shut, lips quivering, breath becomes rigid when the cold hands of the other male made contact on his sweaty pale face. His grip at the cloak underneath him got tighten when he feels the other male lean his face close to his. A soft weak yelp escape through his lips when the man other hand moved his way to roamed around his trembling body.

"please stop..."

He pleaded in weak voice enough for the other male to hear, the small smile flatten on the other male's face flatten turned into sour frown. The once crimson eyes that help affection and adoration turned dark upon hearing the whimpering plead of the smaller male, all his moves came into a halt as his crimson eyes bore a hole in the latter's poor soul. His gaze held agitation and displeasure.

"what?"

He uttered low and plain, but jimin can feel, can sense the older male's anger in his deep plain voice made his body shivered and trembled vigorously by instinct. When his question remained unanswered, he asked the smaller male again, agitation and anger now evident in his tone. Jimin bite his bottom lip doesn't want to answer, doesn't want to utter another word that can send him to a worst situation that he has right now. He shook his head and mumbled a soft sorry.

Jungkook sighs ire slowly vanishing in thin air as he stare at the trembling figure of the smaller male before him, his right cold hand move again lifting it as he reach the pale face of the smaller male, another soft yelp escape in lips when Jungkook caressed his sweaty face thumbing away the sweat on his face, he wants to plead again but he drop the idea doesn't want to came back in the situation he at a few minutes ago.

While his right hand is busy wiping away the sweat on the latter's face, his left-hand start to works again roaming around on the smaller male's torso. Jimin flinched upon the contact, he wants to swat away the older male's hands, but he can't move his body.

"it's been awhile..."

Jungkook whispered on jimin's chapped lips, jimin screwed eyes shut open, pupils dilated surprise how close the older male's face close to his. It's only few inches away from his made Jungkook's breath fanned on his face, a small smile tugged on the beast face seeing the latter's cute reaction.

Jimin averted his gaze his pale cheek slowly painted a faded blush, he bite his bottom lip chewing it in anxiousness as his mind flooded with question and one of them is 'why he suddenly felt comfort seeing the beast gaze that adored adoration' the blush on his face got brighter.

"it's my first time to see someone like this ⸺truly you're one of a kind..."

Jungkook muttered with lovely gaze to the now blushing male, isn't it ironic? Just a few minutes ago he was trembling to death because of the man before him and now he is a blushing mess because of the same man. Jimin scolded himself for blushing and being affected at the beast sugar coated words, 'you're crazy, you're out of your mind... stop blushing because of him! He's a scary person ⸺wait. Did I just label him as person?! You're really out of your mind jimin!'

Jungkook shake his head chuckling quietly, jimin shoot his gaze back to Jungkook face contorted with a cute frown at Jungkook point of view. The latter hissed what in small but sharp tone made Jungkook's left eyebrows rose.

"can you leave me and stop messing my mind!"

The younger hollered distress at the contradiction he has in his head, the small smile on Jungkook's face got bigger turned into grin. He supposed to be mad and got anger at the younger words and tone or worst got snapped and punish the younger male for yelling at him and being disrespectful, but he let it slide all of it.

"so, you find me attractive now?"

Jungkook announced with a creepy grin made jimin frown got deeper but eyes blown wide when he realizes what the older male said. He cupped his right hand over his mouth while his left-hand pointing at the male in front of him.

"ya-yah why you keep blabbing ridiculous things! Me? Finding you attractive never gonna happen not even in the million years!"

Jimin jabbed but Jungkook doesn't seem affected at his statement, the beast only shook his head in disbelief painting a cute pout on jimin's face unknowingly. Jungkook lean forward made the latter lean backward.

"go on... keep on rattling, I'll let you do it because it's a bit entertaining... and oh! you're really cute ⸺especially when you're throwing tantrums."

Jungkook said more like bantering the smaller male, really enjoying the younger contradiction in mind and cute reaction on his beautiful face. Jimin unconsciously rolled his eyes at the older statement offended but a bit canty at the older's compliment. He shook his head mentally trying to brush off the blithe he has right now.

"oh! I almost forgot the reason why I'm here⸺"

Jungkook suddenly blurted cutting the smaller male's train of thoughts. Jimin frown never left his face until now as he stares at the older with a face that full of confusion.

"wha⸺"

"you gonna live with me starting today, I mean it's already night, but it still counted as, today right? So, yeah you gonna live with me now, and as for starter feed me, I'm starving in a day now."

Before even jimin could even react, Jungkook already dive in, burying his head on the latter's expose neck as he nuzzled his nose on the latter's smooth soft skin. A soft moan unconsciously escapes through jimin's lips when Jungkook latched his mouth on his neck, cold wet tongue licked his skin before boring his sharp canine on the flesh. Hiss past through jimin's mouth leaving it hang open while Jungkook devoured him, literally devoured him. Everything becomes foggy as he let the other male do whatever he wants, there's no way of going back, there's no way he can escape to jungkook's grasp. So, like the gifted curse he has he accepted his fate, his fate being with him, his fate being the beast significant other.