Chapter 16: Submitted Pt. 2

[warning: mature scene ahead...]
Unedited...

jimin let out a shaky moan, back arched as he ride his very first release, shooting the white strips of ribbon straight in the beast mouth, filling jungkook's thirsty mouth. jungkook swallowed everything while gazing the other with hungry eyes.

sweet, and salty the taste he craved in for years now. then a flash of his past flashed in his vision, blonde soft locks, beautiful amber eyes, soft plump lips and a fair complexion, then jimin's intoxicating scent hit his nostril... the same scent coax his inner beast in peace, in centuries.

"who are you?"

he mumbles, hot air hitting jimin's sweaty skin ‘causing the younger let out a breathy whine. upon staring at latter's features, it hit him like a rock. they look exact the same except the gender. regardless of anything jimin looks exactly like her. badum...

pupils dilated hearing that sounds came in his chest, it's been century since the last time he heard that sound, been century when someone manage to make his frozen heart, beats...

"master..."

the name rolled out in jimin's mouth naturally. lustful gaze calling for the beast attention. without a second thought he set a side all the distraction and decided to please the younger and also himself.

he peck jimin's swollen lips, left hand cupped the younger's chest, right hand settled on the younger's length while he hovered jimin's small figure.

"master..."

jimin breathed seductively trembling hands settling on the beast shoulder wrapping it around as he lean upwards to peck jungkook's thin lips. warmth, jungkook feel his body being covered in warmness as jimin moves his plump lips against his.

gasp, the latter gasp between the kiss, hooded eyes staring at jungkook. another gasp when jungkook began to stroke the younger's length ─teasing jimin's swollen tip, sweet pre-cum oozed ready to devour. left hand starts to move massaging jimin's flushed chest, pinching ─twerking the latter's bud. arousal slowly building up as both male ravishing each other, unveiled each others wonder.

grip tightens pace, speed up. jimin's body trembled in pleasure, jungkook trailing open mouthed kisses on the latter's torso ─leaving marks on jimin's untainted skin. cold wet tongue glided down on the latter's abdomen down to jimin's navel swirling it professionally make the other shrink and squirm under him. gaping mouth salivating.

"oh~ look how messy you are..."

the beast cooed, left hand left the smaller abused chest then caressed jimin's cheeks thumbing the saliva staining jimin's cheeks. his lips formed a mischievous smile before bringing the said hands near his lips then took a taste of the younger.

"messily beautiful..."

he fasten his pace, the familiar heat slowly building up again.

"ah~~"

moan become labored as he gasp some air,  small hands clutched on the thin fabric, toes curling as he back arched again. coming in jungkook's hold white ribbon spurred all over his abdomen, mixing up in his sweat.

"...only for me,"

he whispered, eyes shines in amazement ─amaze at how in simple tease and touch he manage to make the younger come twice, in a short period of time.

"just what i said earlier the night is still young, and we still have plenty of time, now be a good princess as you are and make me full..."

he positioned himself again towering jimin's spend body, the latter still in deep spell, mind is blank as his body felt the pleasure.

surely jungkook will not waste this opportunity and, do what he promised. mark, claim and fill the younger to the brim.

••|••

just a short update...
next chapter will be the last part and much longer...