Chapter 10: Eh??...

[not proofread]

Jimin glance at their entwined fingers, jungkook's big hands holding his tiny one tightly... His head hanged low at the attention he was receiving... most of it is gaze of disgust and burning jealousy. He tried to pry his tiny hands in jungkook's hold but the other didn't bulge, instead the taller hold become more tighter as throw sharps gaze at the people boring hole on his baby's soul. He pulled jimin closer to him ── his masculine arm wrapping  around the latter's waist protectively, the action made jimin blush furiously biting his bottom lip.

"They hated me now..." He whispered but jungkook caught it.

"So what? Is their feeling is more important than mine?..." he blurted out, jimin for the first time looks up meeting jungkook's intimidating gaze. Jimin swallowed hard at the gaze giving to him, it's not lustful nor intimidating anymore ──the gaze is holding a overflowing and overwhelming emotion of worriedness and affection.

"Is not like that... I'm just afraid that after this they will start bullying me, or worst beat me like they always do in nerds like me." He mumbled now head hang low.

"They can hate you...but they can't hurt you ──if they attempt to lay a finger on you, they will found their hands rolling on the ground." Jungkook assured, it's a bit creepy but for some reason jimin find it sweet...

"That's sweet and so...but not all the time you are by my side. And really? Hands rolling on the ground? What are you a killer to do such thing..." Jimin mused rolling his at the last statement. Jungkook chuckled shaking his head finding jimin statement is a bit funny.

"I'm more than that sweetcheeks~~" the endearment jungkook give him never failed sending shivers to his spine, painting hues of pink on his cheeks and make his heart skip a beat. But of course jungkook's mystifying words never failed to confuse him, with a blushing cheeks jimin frowned at his statement puffing his cheeks too, cutely.

"Shady...creepy..." Jimin mumbled, and jungkook cracked a fist of laughter because of it.

"But you liking it...you loving it." His muttered in flirtatious tone, made the smaller scowl and push him a bit.  Forgetting the hundred, thousands of pair eyes watching them with jealousy and anger.

"Yah! Who said I like it? Don't be too full of yourself... maybe all of the girls like you ──more like drooling over you, but I'm not like the─"

"Of course you are not like them, cuz it's the other way around sweetcheeks..." Jungkook interrupted him, mumbling those words right to his ear before licking his inner lobe. Jimin melt at the sudden contact doesn't know how jungkook manage to break the wall he build, even how hard he tried to fight at the bubbling desire inside him ──in just a single touch, contact... the thick wall he built for years crumbled and vanished in the air like it doesn't appeared there from the very start.

"S-stop at your sugar coated words, I won't buy it...and you can let go of me." He stammered at first but he manage to pull all his shit out, pushing jungkook's chest lightly.

"I'm just stating a fact, baby... And I know, you know it." He winked before letting go jimin's fragile body, the smaller boy huffed as he walk away leaving the taller with a wide grin on his face.

On his track jimin stop staring at the pair of shiny shoes in front of him, with a furrowed brows he lifted his gaze to the person before him, only meeting a pair of dark brown eyes that full of hatred. Without a word the girl gripped jimin's soft locks causing him to wail weakly at the sudden pain, a thud heard when the unknown girl pushed jimin hardly in one of the locker, jimin winced on it ──screwing his eyes tightly holding the injured arm with a cut.

"Ops...sorry?" The girl apologize sarcasm lacing on it, "but not!" She added before letting out a annoying cackle.

"Oh~~ what now crying baby? Are you going to your daddy and tell this? Such a slut, a hypocrite! Saying that we are drooling over jungkook but you are worsen than us, acting like a innocent shit just to gain his attention and interest." The girl hurtful words, pierced straight in jimin's heart, his eyes becomes glassy at the unshed tears he never been humiliated like this. He clenched his fist, replaying jungkook's words in his head, his eyes widen ──the girl hand is in the air aiming for a slap but before it contacted on his face, a strong grip halting it's way. The girl eyes blown wide, trying to pulled back her hand.

"Who give you the guts to lay a finger in my baby?!" he questioned tone was calmed yet scary, enough to make the girl quiver in his hold and shrink in his deadly gaze. The student witnessing it sharing the same fear, noting to them selves that don't mess up with park jimin.

With a light tug on his sleeves jungkook look down at the smaller male beside him, mumbling enough his once dark eyes soften as he let go at the girl's wrist who immediately flew away.

"You don't have to be that rude..." Jimin mumbles once again gaining a chuckles from the other, he was about to complain but jungkook pulled him close to him, coughing loudly to catch the attention of every single people is hall ──he glance one last time pulling a watch me smirk on his face.

"All of you!! Anyone who attempt to lay a finger or threw hurtful words to the little boy beside me, will lucky encountered my wrath! I don't want hear that their is someone tried to hurt my beloved boyfriend..." Jungkook speech made everyone speechless including the boy beside him that only let out a questioning ‘eh??..’