6.

——

——

Tonight was the NCT concert in Taiwan. Aeri tried to look her cutest, and she was so ready to sing her lungs out to their music. Most importantly, she might meet her mutual in real life which was the most exciting part. She was hoping they can bond in person about how they both stan NCT. She was hoping they can sing their songs together.

As soon as Aeri and her cousin entered the arena for the concert, she felt like she was being watched. The seats she got weren't that close to the stage, but she didn't complain. As long as she saw her boys in real life, she was satisfied.

After thirty minutes of waiting before the concert started, a manager and a bodyguard came up to Aeri and moved her seats to the front row. She was shocked and confused on why that happened, but she didn't complain. The fans around her were in awe, and they were happy for her.

Ten minutes before the concert started, she called 'Sunny'. He answered, and she heard some odd chatter in the background.

"Aeri, I'm here, but I'll talk to you later," and he quickly hung up.

Their short conversation brought Aeri's mood down, but her cousin convinced her to focus on the show and worry about her friend later.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

The lights turn off, and the NCT VCR plays on the screen. Euphoria rushed through Aeri's body, and she screamed the hardest when Touch was playing. She was so close to the stage that she could grab the boys' hands if she wanted to. First, Johnny was reaching out to touch the fans in the crowd. Then, Donghyuck followed, and only touched Aeri's.

a/n
short chapter *dab*