7.

——

——

As the concert ended, Aeri wouldn't leave the arena until she found her mutual. Aeri kept calling and calling, but no reply. She sighed, however, she was extremely starstruck. Donghyuck touched her hand. Little did she know that was on purpose.

She sat on a bench outside the arena alone. Aeri felt lonely because she didn't want her little cousin to stay out too late, so she let her go home first. The arena became quite empty. But, Aeri kept waiting and waiting for 'Sunny'. She told herself she would be patient for 5 more minutes until one of the managers came up to her.

"Are you Aeri?" a young, petite girl asked in Mandarin. Aeri nodded, a bit suspicious of what's going on. "Come follow me."

Confused, Aeri stood up and followed the woman to one of the backstage rooms. Then and there, as she entered the room, she was left alone with the one and only Donghyuck. He smiled at her, and she was speechless. She couldn't believe he was in front of her own eyes.

"Pinch me," she said out loud. As she realized she said that, she quickly covered her mouth.

"Jenodunno, right?" he questioned. She hesitated, then slowly nodded her head. "I'm Sunny."

Aeri couldn't keep her cool, she felt as if she was about to explode. So many emotions were going through her to the point where she felt like she was going to pass out.

"Haechan... You're Sunny?" she mumbled as she was extremely stunned.

"Yeah."

"But... What? How?"

"I told you I was going to see you in Taiwan."

Her heart kept beating rapidly. Not only because an idol was in front of her, but also because she got to know the real Donghyuck. The Donghyuck whose feelings didn't involve being famous. She felt special.

"I-I... I know. I'm just so happy, I don't know what to say."

Donghyuck motioned her to sit next to him on the couch. He wanted to know about what happened during family time, and everything.

"Hey, tell me something," he spoke gently that gave her goosebumps.

"Okay, well. In Ho asked me on a date when I come back from Taiwan."

"Okay... And?"

"I literally don't know what to do, Sunny. I mean Haechan."

"It's okay, you can call me Donghyuck or Hyuck."

"Okay, okay. Okay. Okay well, Hyuck. I don't know what happens on dates. Like hanging with In Ho's friend wasn't a date. It was too awkward to be one."

"Okay... And?"

"Help me. I don't know what to do."

"We can go on a practice date. You know? We can pretend we're on a date, but not really... Because you know, it's practice?" Donghyuck suggested. He felt like the more he talked, the more his cheeks would heat up.

"Are you sure? You're an idol after all..." she said, hesitating about his offer.

"I'll figure something out for us. But this is practice. For you."

Aeri smiled from ear to ear as she nodded.

Despite the fact that Donghyuck was extremely well known, at this point Aeri didn't care too much about his fame. She cared about their friendship, and speaking to him about In Ho wasn't something she hesitated about. She still saw him as 'Revesunny' from Twitter.

Donghyuck also acknowledged her genuine personality, and he knew she wasn't only friends with him because he was an idol. But because he was a real guy with real feelings.