13.

——

——

Donghyuck begged Aeri to visit him at SM. Of course, Aeri was hesitant because she was nervous to see the people she idolized. She was so anxious because what if she came across Red Velvet and she stumbles on her words.

Aeri finally agreed to visit Donghyuck, and he was filled with joy. Even though they weren't officially together, he had so much feelings for the girl. On the other hand, Aeri felt the same exact way, but she was patient.

She entered the doors of SM to see Dongyuck in the front waiting for her. Aeri was lowkey fangirling over Hyuck's new hairstyle, which was really light brown and curly.

As soon as they saw one another, they felt as if no one was around them. Aeri buried her head into Hyuck's arms. They were so happy to see one another that they forgot that they were in a public place. Before they knew it, reporters and paparazzi swarmed the from of the building, and Aeri and Donghyuck ran quickly upstairs to the practice rooms.

"Who is this?" one of the managers cocked their eyebrow.

Donghyuck looked at Aeri, then back at his manager. His voice shook, "Uh, my close friend."

"How'd you meet?"

"Um, I've known her for a while. Ummm. She's a really good pianist."

Aeri's eyes widened at the boy. She didn't want to be exposed to entertainment because of Hyuck, but because of her talents.

"Okay, well you know the consequences of being close to a girl. Right, Haechan? It's up to you to protect her from the public. Not us," his manager warned. "If there's a bad headline or a rumor about her, YOU have to clear it up."

Donghyuck nodded his head and grabbed Aeri's hand to a room where the rest of the boys were in. He was anxious because what if she got grossed out by the smell of masculinity, or they would do something weird right in front of her.

Luckily, Yuta was the one who answered the door and saw Aeri behind Donghyuck. He smirked, closed the door again, then opened it for the both of them.

"Everyone..." Donghyuck announced, "I would like you to meet—"

"AERI!" Jeno called out, giving her a big hug. Everyone laughed noticing the annoyance in Donghyuck's face. Jeno pulled away and smiled at the boy.

"Meet Aeri, my uh... Nevermind. Just meet Aeri."

Everyone was welcoming towards Aeri as they were happy to meet the girl who's helped Donghyuck's broken heart in the first place. They also appreciated the fact that Aeri was a fan who supported them since the beginning.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

"I'm so happy," Aeri gushed to Donghyuck after meeting the boys. "I love them so much."

They were sitting at a park bench at midnight, behind the SM building. Alone. Just the two of them.

"What about me?" Donghyuck replied in an annoyed tone.

"What about you, Hyuck?"

"Are you happy to see me?"

"Of course I am, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Then why are you happier to see them and not me?"

Aeri chuckled at Hyuck's reactions. She knew he was happy that they all liked her, but he wanted to know something more.

"I am more than happy to see you, Hyuck."

"How about Jeno?"

"Hyuck, shut up."

They both were silent for a few minutes, watching the never sleeping city around them. Donghyuck was thinking about how Aeri got along with the boys so well, and that his heart would only fall weak just for her.

"I'm so grateful that the person I met was you," Donghyuck muttered.

"Hyuck..."

"Aeri, I..." he paused. "Aeri, I really like you. I feel weird when I'm around you."

She smiled at the boy, which made his heart flutter.

"I want this everyday. I want you see you all the time. I'm selfish."

"Don't say that, Hyuck. I understand."

"I think... Aeri. I really really really like you."

"Shh, stop. We're not official."

"I know. Aeri. AERI. Ugh. Aeri. I really really really really really really really really like you."

"I like you too, Hyuck," she giggled.

a/n

so i got a new phone and wattpad wasn't working so i'm sorry i'm just updating now and i love y'all u guys r great for reading. i'm also busy with school disofiejeowkejw i promise to update more as soon as wattpad fixes itself