Chapter 1

" You've got to be kidding me, seriously son?" Jimin's dad huffed, waiting for his sons reply.

"You know I'm bad at Math dad" Jimin sighed, feeling his fathers disappointment radiating off of him.

"Yeah well it needs to stop now, I'm sorry but your going to have to get at tutor."

"Wait no please I can to this on my own, I'll ask more questions and check my work. You know what happened last time I got a tutor!" Jimin whined feeling tears well up in this eyes.

"I'm sorry son but I have no choice at this point. I know your last tutoring was a bad experience but I don't want your grade to suffer from this just because of one stupid boy!" Jimin's dad yelled.

" B-but I-i'll try harder." Jimin cried, desperate for an excuse to not get a tutor.

"I'm sorry son but your getting a tutor and that's final! Your gonna have to let go of the past some time, please. Me and your mother are sick of seeing you so devastated over one bo-"

"That home wrecker is not my mom! And thanks to her I'll never see my mom again!" Jimin yelled, then ran to his room and slammed the door.
———————
Jibooty: Hey Kookie I was wondering if I could spend the night at your house, me and my dad got into another fight.
sent at 8:45

Shookykookie: Sure but remember to pack your backpack and stuff this time, we have school tomorrow.
sent at 8:46

Jibooty: Thank you Jungkook, seriously, thank you.
sent at 8:46

••••••
Hopefully I actually finish this book