Chapter 7

A/N
WE HIT 1K READS AND IM HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK!!1!1
Thank you all so much for 1K reads <33. I am so glad you all are enjoying this fic. I love you all so much 💕💕
__________________

The flower rush over to pull the boys apart. Murmuring to himself in the process.

"Idiots..... such fucking idiots.." He whispered.

He reached down for Namjoon's hand. But Namjoon was in such a woozy and out of it state to notice. He was sprung on the floor, blood flowing from his lip and bruises dotted on his cheeks. He was a mess.

"Come on big guy you can do it." Jimin said in Namjoon's direction, not really saying it to him but instead saying it to give himself motivation. Knowing he was gonna have to pick Joon up.

"Try to stand up on my count. 1..2..3!" Namjoon sprung his body up. Relieving Jimin from the thought that he was gonna have to carry Joon's dead weight.
Jimin finally got Namjoon up, they held each other in a side hug position.
Jimin turned to Yoongi, with Namjoon slung on his shoulder for support.

"No matter who you hurt, I'll never get back with you. No matter how often you harass me and my friends, I will never get back with you. I trusted you and you fucking destroyed my heart. I gave you my everything and you threw all I had away. For what? For some cheerleader that fucks every other guy they see. You are trash. Utter garbage. You expect me to forgive you after all you've done? Don't speak to me or anyone I know ever again. If I ever hear that you looked in my direction I will destroy you. And that's not a threat. That's a promise." Jimin finished and stomped away, still guiding Namjoon to the Nurses office.

Yoongi sighed to himself.

"My delicate flower..."