Chapter 2

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

"The doors unlock come in!" Said a muffled voice behind the front door of Jungkook's house.

"Hey thank you for letting me come over." Jimin thanked

"No prob your my best friend Jimin I'd do anything for you." Jungkook answered.

They went up to Jungkook's room, put away Jimin's bag and laid on the bed.

"Soooooo, do you wanna talk about it?" Jk questioned.

"He said I need a tutor for math." Jimin replied.

"That's not that bad, as long as your relationship with this tutor is strictly educational only."

"My intent with the first on was supposed to be educational only and now here I am complaining about how he broke my heart and just left me for someone else." Jimin sneered while tears were falling from his eyes.

"Yeah well he was a dick and he never even deserved to get to know someone as sweet and thoughtful as you." Jungkook preached as he sat up to hug Jimin.

"Thank you Kookie." Jimin said sleepily.

That night Jimin was happy he had such an amazing friend to comfort him, and yet he was afraid of what tomorrow would bring.

——————-
"Jimin-ssi wake up we're going to be late." Jungkook cooed at the older one.

"Five more minutes pleeeaassee." Jimin begged while half asleep.

"I think this will wake you." Jungkook replied.

Jimin's face was greeted with little water droplets shooting at his face. He automatically gets up not wanting to get wet.

"Oh my gawd Kookie why." Jimin whined while wiping off his face with his shirt.

"You didn't get up when I told you too so I had to get the spray bottle my mom uses when I won't get up." Jungkook remarked with a proud smirk on his face.

"Now get your stuff and go take a shower. If your fast enough we might have time to stop at the bakery and get some muffins for breakfast."

Jimin got his clothes from his overnight bag and grabbed his phone. His phone lit up and showed a text from his father.

From Dad:
I called your school this morning and asked if they have a good student to do after school tutoring. Go to the library after your last class. The session is supposed to last till about 5:30.

'You've got the be kidding me he called and got me one that fast, this man is desperate.' Jimin thought

——————time skip to last school period

"Please update me on the tutor experience after your done okay?" Jungkook asked as their last period was wrapping up.

"Once I'm done I'll text you how it went." Jimin comfirmed.

They said their goodbyes and Jimin was on his way to the school library. He sat down at a table and took out his math book, a notebook and a pen. The time ticked and he waited and waited. By now 15  minutes passed and the tutor was no where to be seen.

"How long is this nerd gonna take!?" Jimin whisper yelled, being irritated by the tutors absence.

"The nerd is right here." Said a voice behind Jimin.

He turned around to see a tall boy that was out of breath.

"Are you *wheeze* Park Jimin? *wheeze* My name is *wheeze* Kim Namjoon. I'm *wheeze* sorry *wheeze* I'm late. I got caught up with *wheeze* someone." The boy said, trying to catch his breath. Once he did he sat down at the table, right in front of Jimin.

Now that Jimin could fully see the boy he notice that he had bruises on his face.

"Hey are you okay." Jimin questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine, anyway let's go over geometric sequences in chapter 4."

"Okay?" Jimin replied still wondering why this boy was all beat up.

"So just for if clarification we'll go over the definition of the word sequence. A Sequence is a projection of numb-" Namjoon was cut off by a booming voice from the other side of the table.

"Jimin-ah what are you doing with this geek?" Asked a boy with mint green hair, he looked familiar to Namjoon but he couldn't remember why he looked so familiar.

"Hi Yoongi."

•••••
We love cliffhangers sister