Desire ~ Jacob Seed (SMUT)

Here we go again. You all legit needa comment what you want me to write about.
———

His eyes tear over your body, hate radiating off his body like fire to brimstone. His jaw clenched and ready to snap any moment. His eyes cold and solid as steel as they undress you.

His lips pull above his teeth in a animalistic manner. His red hair hanging slightly in his face as your hands rap around his shoulders. Your nails clawing down his back as he groans your name out in his gruff voice.

——— An hour earlier ———

You pace the perimeter. After Jacob caught you and caged you, his music box is the only thing that kept you there, besides him of course.

It was more of a love hate relationship between you two. He was cold, yes, but he also was aggressive in ways you couldn't imagine. After he captured you months ago, he used you to blow off steam. Not in a 'beating you senseless way' but in a more 'bend over and take what I give you, or eat led.' Way.

Today started off as any other but tonight instead of obey his commands you wanted to see what would happen if you disobeyed him. You had a perfect plan.

As he walked toward you, you could feel his desires radiate off him. But oh.... you had your own desires in mind. Like riding him senseless till you had him begging for release. But that's just skimming the top of the barrel.

As he grabs your arm and leads you to his makeshift room in a bunker up in his region, you slightly pulled away, him looking at you like you with hungry, yet sadistic eyes.

"Come on, you have a job to take care of" his gruff voice fueling the heat between your legs.

"No... I don't want to tonight, I'm supposed to see peaches in about twenty minutes. He let out a growl and pushed you against the bunker wall.

"Your not meeting him. That's an order soldier" his voice said as you giggled and placed your hand on his groin, squeezing ever so slightly. His breath hitched. You had known he had feelings for you but he would never admit it.

As you teased him he got more and more angry. He suddenly lashed out and grabbed your wrists, shoving them above your head with one hand as he lifted your leg onto his hip with the other. His knee firmly pressed against your heat.

You let out a sudden moan. The friction was making being clothed unbearable.

"Damnit Jacob! You know I can't resist when you make me this way" you groan, totally putty in his hands. You guessed it was the dominant side of him that made you soaked each time he gave you an order, or even spoke to you.

"That's why I do it. Now your going to be a good girl or I'm going to have to punish you." His voice smoothed into your ear, deeper than before.

"What if I wanna be bad? What are you gonna do-" you were cut off by his lips onto yours, hungrily trying to tear into your soul, needing to be fed, clenched if it's ever growing thirst.

He then picks you up over his shoulder and carries you into his room, using one hand to clear his desk of plans for the cult, and other operations. He turned you around and bent you over.

"This is a new one" you say as he shoves two fingers in your mouth to shut you up. He then yanks down your pants with one tug leaving them at your knees. As he takes his fingers out of your mouth, you take in a heated breath, loving every bit of what's happening.

As you are about to speak, his hand raises and spanks your ass cheek, sending waves of pleasure and pain throughout your body.

"Ooh... fuck Jacob." You say, he's  as cold as ever.

"That's what your going to do after I'm done punishing you." His voice is monotone, signaling his anger.

When he spanks you this time, he lands it to close to your heat, him bringing his hand away slightly wet.

"Your soaked already?" His voice was matter of fact but he knew his affect on you already. You wined a little bit as he just chuckled and brought his hand back again, but he just went in and stroked your red cheeks, his hand traveling a little lower than your cheeks and rubbed your heat a bit.

As you start to moan sweet bliss filed moans, he brings his hand back again faster and gives you a harder than before slap, right where he did last time. You yelled and jumped up on the desk a bit as he rubbed your ass again.

"D-daddy~" you let out that small moan only for him to stop.

"What the hell did you just call me?" He asked and turned you around, pulling your pants all the way down in he process.

"N-nothing" You say as he quickly puts his hands in between your leg and thrusts deeply with his fingers.

"What did I tell you to call me during times like this?" His deep voice whispered huskily in your ear.

"M-master..." you say. This isn't new to you, but that word feels so foreign in your mouth, coming out your lips.

"That a girl" he says as he removes his fingers, you wine missing the feeling. As he slowly takes off his belt looking you in the eye as he takes his member out of his pants, hunger fills your eyes again.

As he replaces his fingers with his member, your breath hitches, loving the feeling of him inside you, like every other time. As much as you hate his sadistic ways, you loved how he made you feel in bed, even if it wasn't the bed where you did it.

You slip your hands up his chest and down his back moaning his nick name as the moans you produce fuel his movement into you.

Your hips feel as if their about to break as he pounds into you, the love bites and scars from past encounters with him in the shadows riddle your body. Memories you hope to never forget.

As your teeth sink into his throat, he lets out a moan. As you finally start to reach your high, a knock is heard at the bunker door.

"Please just finish quick so you can answer the door." You say as he just thrusts faster. As he rushes, the person walks through the door.

"Oh... just fucking hell.... what? Really (y/n)?" John asks as he covers his eyes but secretly wanting to capture you naked.

———

I tried. It was a shitty attempt but I tried.