The Bliss Helps -Faith Seed (FLUFF)(Fem!Reader)

Alright to start back off simple, I just copied and pasted this from my notes- and edited it- heavily. I hope my skills have somewhat improved ^_^

Plus, there's some smut on the way and a whoooole lot of requests. This is just feeding you hungry lions after such a long wait!

Also tagging this, long overdue @D34D5KU11

—————————————

(Y/n) was on the run, a capture party had been called while she escaped the lumber mill and hurriedly crosses over into faiths region. Nothing Johns little entourage of worshipers could do now, at least now, since she had crossed the makeshift territorial lines.

She thought everything was safe now that she had narrowly avoided disaster, what an illusion in this forsaken county. Suddenly a cloud of green mist clouded around her, suffocating her with a smell between a lilac and a fresh roses, a smell of pure bliss. Her head started to fill with calming thoughts as Faith emerged from what seems to be the source of the beaconing bliss.

"Welcome to the bliss, my love~" she said sweetly, words flowing from her plump lips as the deputy's eyes focused on them. Her words seemed sweeter than usual, so sweet she could taste it. (Y/n) noticed that Faiths features were truly beautiful. (Y/n)'s mind filled with absolute sin thinking of Faith by her side, hands holding one another, eyes lingering on each others figures as passion overcame them. As the Deputy's clouded thoughts raced on, she felt a strange emotion in her gut. Admiration? Longing?What could it be?

"Walk with me?" Faiths voice cooed as her head tilted to the side, a cute bird like manner that made the Deputy's cheeks flush and her heart leap. Faiths words came out as more of a question than the seed family's usually demanding manner. (Y/n)'s Head was clear now, instead of the bliss's usual beautiful yet controlling fumes she smelled the fittest around her. Clean air?

"Why the hell not?" the deputy's smile was from ear to ear, a rare moment for anyone to see nowadays. The smile meant to be sweet but it felt to sappy for her, smiling like a school girl. She couldn't blame it on the bliss anymore. Did Faith really have this affect on her? Or was it the pressure of being Hope County's hero she was tired of?  Faiths giggle made (y/n) blush, her heart skittering around inside her again. The Deputy still couldn't pinpoint this feeling.

"May I ask a question?" Faith asked as the scenery changed from O'Hara's haunted house, located nearby. Still, the Deputy has yet to find the crazy bastard who did those things. Still the same Deputy, worried about finding a sociopath in a county of murderers in a full out combat zone. Faith walked them into a field of bliss flowers, and the deputy's head started to swim.

"Anything." Reese breathed as she awaited Faiths reply. Faith reached down and caressed a flower between her thumb and forefinger. Her eyes lingering on the deputy's eyes before moving to the flower in her palm.

"What made you want to be a deputy?" Faith asked, sincerely. There was deeper meaning to her question but (y/n) still nodded.  She was confused, not only did her enemy want to ask her trivial questions, but the Dep. Herself had agreed to come along with the beautiful Siren. Was this the bliss or something more?

"I um... I actually got this job right after college. It was a opportunity most would pass up, but I had nothing else to do. I was trying to push past my old life taking this position. And I was also seeking happiness. And it looks like I found it." The deputy chuckled as she stared at Faith, the deputy's eyes glossing over. This had to be the work of bliss, the Dep thought. Faith blushed as she grasped (y/n)'s hand, grasping lightly at first then squeezing softly.

"Then if your happy.... don't leave" she said pleadingly. "End the rein of terror on Edens Gate.... I know you may not agree, but... if you feel happy here with me... why don't you stay here with me?" She said. Her eyes filled with curiosity over the mysterious Deputy she had much more to learn about.

"I.... I can't.... it's not that simple. And your family wouldn't accept me.... neither would you... when you got to know me. I have some... issues. Trust mainly. How do I not know you didn't just come here to use me and put a bullet in my head the second I turn around?" the deputy questioned, then sighed and let go of Faiths hand, turning her face to the side hiding the pained expression on her face. The Deputy turned around, saying ," nows your chance...."

Faiths hand reached up turned the Deputy around. Faith slowly reached up and grasped the deputy's chin, pulling it toward her own. Faiths lips embraced (y/n)'s. Faiths other hand grabbed the back of         (y/n)'s  neck and pulled her in. The Deputy  settled her hands on Faiths hips in surprise. Melting into the warm kiss. Her head spun around and round trying to figure out the reason for her delusional actions. Falling into the enemy's arms so easily? She might as well crawl in her bed while she's at it!

So much passion was filled into the kiss that neither wanted to break until they were gasping for air. That's when the Deputy finally looked down at the flowers. They were not bliss flowers, but a common flower sometimes confused for bliss. Things started putting themselves together in the Deputy's Head.

"Look into my eyes.... I'm I love with you. I love you. You Deputy. You (y/n). I love you. Forever. Please stay with me..." Faith said as a pleasing tone settled into her voice. This was not a lie, even she couldn't hurt the scarred Deputy like that. Faith felt true love for this woman.

"What about your family... won't they hate me? What we share?" (Y/n) said worried. Her hand rubbing Faiths hip lovingly as the other cupped her cheek. Her heart swelling and beating faster and faster waiting for an answer from her new found lover.

"They will love you, we are all family. The Father will love that I've found someone to march toward Edens gate with." She said with joy flickering in her eyes.

As the deputy's eyes scan Faiths eyes, this time the Deputy looks into Faiths eyes, she can see a future. Faith is standing exactly where she now, but around us is Edens gate worshipers, all uniting and accepting. Forgiving. And her eyes are filled with  tears.

"W-what's wrong?" (Y/n) said as Faith just softly giggled.

"I'm happy.... I've found you. I have you. I love you" she said softly. The Deputy's cheeks heat up as she realizes what this means.

"I love you, Faith." Reese says as she leans in and kisses Faith gently. It was then (y/n) noticed what she had felt earlier in her gut. It was not just admiration or longing. It was love.