Careing - Female!Cultist(Male!Reader)(SMUT)

Another story for AgentKansas632
As I said before I do any Fc5 request so lay it on me. Even if it's delayed I'll try my best to produce what I can xD
I'm a bit tired but I'm willing to write.
Picture above is the Cultist.
Actually I postponed this because I had a busy week and sickness is a bitch. As in when you catch a virus, then 5-8 back to back tests and presentations. Forgive my slight departure.
———

She had shown up to your house, for the first time since you had relocated. This had been the third time this week you had been surprised by a random event like this happening. First the wild dogs, then the two cultists fucking, but this time was different. You were located In Whitetail Mountains, hidden in an abandoned cabin with a bunker safely hidden inside.

When you had first opened the door, confusion overtook you as you took a cautious step back. The last time you'd seen this lil lady (even though she practically stood the same height as you, maybe a few inches shy of your own height) a rain of bullets were brought down upon you by a few cultists that were passing by. However that was before you had relocated up to the mountains.

Now, with her standing in front of you, you realize just how long it's been. Five months. Five months since you had last spoken to her. You had known her a bit before the whole crisis in Hope County but back then it was just a few glances and maybe a wink. But a few years ago, when the cult had grew larger and fully took over the valley, that's when you had really gotten to know her. After that, you'd become thick as thieves, helping each other even though you were divided between your morals and hers of course.

"Well, Miss Sol. It's been a while." You said, your voice a tad bit gruff and husky from recently waking up.

"I could say the same for you, (y/n)" she says, a hint of a smile creeping onto her lips as her warm, grayish brown eyes lingered on your lips. Her voice coming out smooth as honey, just as you had remembered.

"What brings you this neck of the woods, Trinity?" You finally asked, truly curious to see what she would show up here for. She wasn't carrying her usual assault rifle, only a custom pistol she told you her grandfather gave her ages ago.

"I've been reassigned to Jacobs region. To protect you mainly. I volunteered because I knew you were here. I know we've grown apart but I want to change that." She says, a hint of a blush lighting up her soft features. She tilted her head down slightly, her short, choppy black hair covering her eyes from slight embarrassment.

"Why? The last time we even tried to talk I was dodging bullets like my life depended on it. Well, it kinda did depend on it but still." You say, propping your arms over your chest as she tilts her head to the side like a bird and raises a brow.

"Not my fault. I tried to lead them away but John and his damned Goonies. It would have been worse if it was Faiths angels you know." She said and smiled trying to lighten up the dense mood.

"Ok, so say I believe you. I know we've been friends for ages but how can I still trust you? They could have brainwashed you by now..." you drift off, shuddering at the thought of them hurting her. Honestly, you had an attraction to her, despite the time apart. She was a kind soul, a very down to earth person. You always thought she kinda felt the same as you.

"Is this enough of a reason?" She says as she pulls you closer and raps her arms around your neck, loosely. Inviting you in for a kiss you gladly accept. As she pushes you into cabin, she kicks the door shut behind her. Never breaking the kiss, you both make it to the couch, her pushing you down as she throws a leg over your lap and sits, putting her arms around your shoulders.