Late Night Talks ~ John Seed (SMUT)

Lol, this is sort of phone sex.
———

As you take a deep drink from your flask you had refilled for the fourth time today, your shallow breathing quickens. You had so much on your mind, so many trapped feelings, so many thoughts keeping you up at night.... you drinking in general tonight was just an excuse to get you out of your head.

As you bring the flask up to your plump lips again, your mind clouds. Your thoughts a swirling pit of depression and anxiety. You needed something.... something to help you get through the night.

When John had took you for your confession, you had confessed your sin. Lust. Not wrath, greed or any other. Just lust. All your last loves and flings distant memories is the fog rolling through your mind. How had you even survived this world? Your own mind? You were an addict to pleasure, to thrill, to ecstasy.

As you grab your walkie talkie, your breath hitching a bit as you breath in a shaky breath. John had given you a personal walkie talkie tuned into just one another so no one else would hear, just in case you needed to 'confess' again.

Even though he had only admired your breasts during your confession, he had seemed softer and more gentle to you than he was with Hudson, before you helped her escape. But as you escaped, you had kept the device he gave you.

"Hey.... John you up?" You slur into the device. Very soon after you got a reply.

"Deputy (y/n)? You sound..... intoxicated." His voice sounded off, like he was in the middle of something.

"Are you busy? I'm lonely here" you giggled as you released the button after you giggled.

"Maybe... Listen. Tonight's not a good time. What do you need (y/n)?" His voice sounded gruff as he grunted into the phone. Obviously distracted by something else.

"I need you John...." your voice slurring again, as you fall back into the mattress you were on. Sharky lent you a trailer in his trailer park. So you were residing there.

It was a quick response as he jumbled his words. "I want you too- fuck! I mean... we can't deputy. You know your my enemy.... but damn I wanna be between those thighs..." as he argued with himself you just sighed.

"Well I'm gonna get off to the thought of you. With or without your help." You add at the end driving him crazy.

"Ok ok ok! I'm in.... just... describe yourself." His voice deepens as it thickens with lust. His accent coming out a bit.

"I'm on a bed, no shirt, no pants. My fingers are traveling lower.... sliding down my slit. Damnit John I wish you were here to see this.... feel this.... ugh fuck! Why are you so far away...." you mumble the end and let out sweet moans.

"O-oh fuck... tell me more baby girl." His voice making you wet. The words he says sending you over the edge.

"Let me come over..... I wanna make you feel good." You say as you hear him and the sound of his hand against his shaft gain speed.

"How soon can you be here?" His voice sounds raspy but needy. Like he's a child in need of care and attention.

"I'm over at one of Sharkys trailers right now... and I can't drive drunk" you giggle as he lets out a frustrated groan and stops to think.

As you continue to violate yourself thinking of him doing nasty things to him. Your fingers pumping in and out of your heat, head back moaning as your other is activating the walkie talkie while holding yourself up.

"Damnit (y/n) you sound so fucking hot right now..... I wanna be with you... I want to be inside you. I want you to feel me thrust into you as you moan my name underneath me. Any position. Anywhere. I want you... now.

Your voice hitches as you answer. "I-I'm close John... " you say as he grunts and picks up his speed. As his hand pumps up and down his shaft your fingers do a number on your core.

"Ugh fuck! John!" You scream as he moans and releases while almost screaming your name.

"U-uh.... damnit.... I never thought I would say that but I think I love you... (y/n)? (Y/n)?" He asks as you softly snore, him hearing.

"Glad she didn't hear that." John said as he shut his radio off but kept it by his side to hear the noises you make when you sleep. That was the best sleep both of you had in a good long while.

———

As you awoke, butt ass naked, you started to question everything until you looked down and saw the walkie talkie John had given you clutched in your hand and your hand resting on your heat.

"Fuck... I hope I didn't sleep master bate to him." You said aloud as you pick up the radio.

"H-hello?" You say as a bright and chipper John answers from the other side in his amused voice.

"Well hello sunshine! Hope you didn't break your fingers after last night." He said as you start to flip out.

"Please tell me I didn't actually do what I think I did." You say as John just heartily laughs and tries to recreate what you sounded like last night.

"OhhhooOo John fuck me! Take me John! UghhOo! I want you here so you can fill my tight lil-" that's when you shut the radio off and put your clothes on.

———

*John on the radio*
SHE HUNG UP ON MEEEE! After jay loving night.... Oof.

(this is a light smut. I feel like when I get better at describing things.... I'm going to come back and revise everything.)