Childhood Friends - Faith Seed (Male!Reader)(FLUFFY SMUT)

This chapter was requested by AgentKansas632
I'm half asleep writing this.
I do this.
Ok. I'm done with this authors note.
It would have been done sooner if I hadn't of pushed it off... or put it off? Either or.
———

The deputy's head hung low as the Angels dragged him down the corridor to a damp cell. His eyes were fierce. He had yet to meet Faith. Seeing her when he first went there to arrest Joseph threw him off his game. The Faith he used to know in love, what had happened to her? She was just as beautiful as she had been when they were kids playing in the sandbox in his hometown. He had thought she died, but was proven wrong.

After leaving Dutches bunker, things had been different. Dutch had told the deputy to head over to Johns region first, saying that it would be easier to liberate than the rest. The deputy didn't listen, instantly heading over the henbane river and getting captured instantly, though that part wasn't exactly in his plans.

Now, as he was strapped into a chair, waiting for his demise, the door behind him clicked as no one appeared before him.

"Ya know, I only came to this region for one reason. Not to kill, or harm anyone. I just needed to speak to Faith... I haven't seen her in forever... and well, if I'm going to die in this fucking county then maybe I could die with a piece of mind knowing she had been safe all these years." He admitted as a girl in a flowing, white dress walked around in front of him. The strong smell of bliss radiating off the woman. Her hazel hair, and soft brown eyes were staring directly into the deputy's (e/c) eyes.

"Your not going to die, (y/n)." She said and smiled. "Why would I harm you?" She said as her hand traced the deputy's face, highlighting his features. The smell of bliss was growing stronger, pulling feelings out he'd long since forgotten.

"I... I thought you left town because of me... because I pushed you away that day. I'm so sorry Faith... I didn't mean to. I just, I was too scared to tell you that I liked you back... and I still do." The deputy gushed, surprised by his own outburst. Faiths eyes widened, memories being brought back to her suddenly.

"I... I though you did it because of those bullies... I heard them pester you about something but I never knew what. So when I confronted you-" she began as his eyes met her big brown orbs.

"I know... I know. I'm sorry. That was a big misunderstanding. I only came here to see if you were alright, I hadn't seen you since we were kids..." the deputy says as Faith smiles softly. She leans in and plants a kiss on the deputy's lips, and the deputy kisses back with just as much passion.

"I love you, and I always have." Deputy said as Faith giggles.

"As I love you, and always have." Faith said, cutting him from the chair only for a huge embrace that felt like it lasted forever. After the hug, they both pull away.

"Would you... like to stay in my room?" Faith asks as the deputy nods, getting flustered at the question. As the deputy walks over to the door, Faith stops him. "Would you... would you carry me to my room like we used to do as kids? For old times sake?" Faith says as her cheeks tint pink. That's all it takes for the deputy to walk over and kiss her forehead, before bending down and throwing her over his shoulder, grunting.

"You've seemed to have grown... you used to be so little when we were kids." Deputy says as Faith hits him on the back.

"Hey, you've grown too might I add." She laughs as does the deputy. As he nears her room, Faiths hands cup the deputy's dummy thicc ass and the deputy tenses, and laughs. Just then his hand comes up to cup Faiths ass, as she gasp and they both laugh again, having Faith beat her hands against the deputy's ass playfully, only to have him squeeze her ass tighter in return.