Motivation - Sharky (Male!Reader)(SMUT)

This one goes out to farcryboi
To be honest, I would have posted this sooner if I hadn't procrastinated writing it xD

And ohhhh shit WE'VE REACHED 6k!! I'm so pumped like... thanks you guys. A lot. I know I'm a slow writer but I promise if you like, message me I'm sure I'll find time to write it. Also, if I haven't written anything you've sent me so far and you want something? Just message me ppl. I'm down.
———

The wind was blowing into your face, having to squint your eyes as you and your now best friend Sharky had started a steak out. You had crossed the henbane river and made your way to Lorna's Truck Stop. When you first saved Sharky from those damn malfunctioning speakers and the hordes of angels that had charged forward, you had fell in love with the way he charged towards the angels, trigger finger happy as the flames shot from his flamethrower and sending the angels right back to where they came from, the pits of hell.

Now, as you stealthfully moved towards the Truck Stop, scoping out and seeing there were only two Peggie's on lookout in the front, seeing the rest inside with your badass binoculars, you creep down along side the wall of the Truck Stop, Sharky close behind.

"Alright we hit em where it hurts... I'll go in the front and take out the guards and the alarm since we both know your not good with machines.... let alone speakers. So you'll go and torch the inside alright?" You say as Sharky nods enthusiastically, "Alright, burn baby burn?" You ask, as that had been your new go to phrase when you were ready to kick some ass. While waiting for a reply, Sharky's enthusiasm faded as fast as it had came, as he had frowned and nodded, not repeating the phrase.As he went to turn a corner you grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Alright Charlemagne Victor Boshaw the IV... what's eating ya?" You say, already the valley had took away your usual accent and blended in with the southern vibe of Montana. His eyes meet yours as he caved in and spilled the beans.

"I just... I don't know. This time feels different. I know life as an fire enthusiast is all fun and all, but... this time feels different." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck never meeting your eyes. You puffed out your chest and huffed as you have his arm a reassuring squeeze.

"Sharky, nothin's different this time... your not wussing out on me are ya?" You say trying to fuel him to help you take back this outpost, still speaking in quiet whispers trying not to alert the Peggie's inside.

"No no! I just... I just need some motivation." He says sheepishly, shrugging. You two had been at it, killing Peggie's and taking back outposts endlessly for the last few months, so you could understand how it got a bit tiering, so you decided to give him some motivation.

You grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him against the wall, making a soft thud as you sent out a silent thank you to whatever was keeping the wall from making bigger noises. You had brought your face towards his, pressing your lips to his firmly. As your mouth met his, his goatee scratching your face slightly but you loved it. You'd been waiting for this day for months as your hand fiercely traced down his chest and gripped his hardening cock through his pants. He let out a soft groan and even an Oof as his eyes shut tightly.

"Deputy (y/n)! What are ya doin'?" He whispered horsely trying to keep his voice down. His hips thrusting into your hand slightly as you worked your palm against him harder, your own cock springing to life and growing harder the more you thought about burying yourself deep inside him.

"Giving you motivation of course... how bout be get this show on the road aye? Let's play a game while we're at it!" You whispered lowly, kissing him one last time as you flipped him around, his palms making a soft slap on either side of his face as he was pushed against the building, your clothed cock grinding against him creating sweet sweet friction you so desired. You had leaned into his ear and get out a small growl. "Let's make a bet. Whoever can keep quiet the longest and not alert the Peggie's... gets a prize after this. Though this is my prize." You say as you nibble his ear and reach around to unbutton his pants, him moving his legs to get them on his body and down around just one of his ankles.

"A-Alright .... do you have protection?" He asked mumbling softly, "i know the county's gone to shit but we could still be safe at least." He said as you chuckled, unbuttoning your own pants, pulling the zipper down and reaching in your back pocket to pull out the sealed piece of plastic as you used your teeth to rip it open, pulling the lubed plastic out with two fingers. You then pushed your pants down to your mid thighs and extracted your cock, it being grown to full size shining in the dim light in all its glory, even Sharky looked back to get a peek. "Dear god.... I won't be able to fucking walk for a week! How am I gonna burn them shits now?" He asked as he smirked, getting more into the mood as you slid the plastic onto your cock, groaning as you did.

As you had spread Sharky's cheeks, you slid the tip in, and it was tight as fuck. Sharky bent over more as he let out a muffled cry, as you slid all the way in he arched his back and his grip was fading on the side of the Truck Stop, he almost lost balance as you had used both hands to hold his hips steady as you rocked back and forth at an even pace. Your cock stretching and filling his insides as he hit his tongue to keep in his moans, trying not to alert the Peggie's inside.

"F-fuck... your such a good boy." You say as his seemed to fuel the kinky flamers sex drive, making him reach one shaky hand down to touch himself as your movements got more aggressive.

You had managed to pick up the pace, adding more force to every thrust as his one hand on the wall supporting you shook with each trust you took. Your nails dug into his hips as the only sound heard in the night was the Peggie's laughing which fueled your rage and made you start thrusting into Sharky faster, now the sound of your pelvises meeting was heard. Sharky had then let out a futile cry as he was sent over the edge as he came all over the wall of the Truck Stop wall, moaning.

"Fuck Deputy!" He moaned as that sent you over the edge as well, leaning your seed into the condom as you heard fast footsteps toward your direction. You pulled out and slipped the condom off as you pulled your pants off grabbing your (Preferred Gun), laying of some shots as some people came around Sharky's corner.

"T-thanks for saving my life. Again." Sharky said as he struggled to get his pants on and grab his flamethrower.

"Got motivation yet?" You grinned, a cheeky smile played out on your cheeks as he grinned back and gave you a grin. More Peggie's approached as the sound of an alarm being triggered rung out into the dense night.

"Hell yea. But you still won..." he said laughing as he flamed an angel that had appeared from the bushes. "What did you want if you won again?"

"For the opportunity to give you motivation any time you need." You grinned harder pelting an approaching truck of Peggie's with bullets.

"Sounds like a hell of a plan." Sharky's cheeks lit up as you two continued to kick ass. "Burn baby burn?" He asked, looking in your direction as he slightly limped beside you. You really had done a number on him...

"Burn baby burn."