8

Mady's POV
  *click*
When I shut the front door I did a mini victory dance because it means I made it out of Kian's house without waking him up.
  I have an early class at UCLA today and had to, obviously, go to the class.
  After class I head to a small little coffee shop for some breakfast. When I walk in almost knock the coffee out of someone's hands.
  "I am sooo sorry", the girl exclaims.
  "No you are fine, I should have been watching where I was going."
  "Oh thank god! I was afraid you were about to fight me."
  "Why would I- never mind. What's your name?"
  "Kara"
  "I'm Madelynn, but most people know me by Mady."
  "It was nice to meet you Mady, but I have to go because I have 5 grumpy dudes in an 'Uber' waiting for me with their coffee"
  "Oh, okay. Hope I see ya around"
  I waved goodbye to Kara and proceeded to buy my breakfast.
  After I ate breakfast I headed back to Kian's house and spent awhile over there.
*5 hrs later*
  It's about 3:30 and I decided I need to go grocery shopping for my apartment.
  I announce this to Kian and of course he fight with me over leaving.
  "Kian I have to go, my apartment needs groceries and I need to go home and do laundry."
  "But why do that when you could go grocery shopping for this house and get your laundry and bring it over here and do it," he whined.
  "Why don't you just come home with me if you are so worried about me"
  " Fine I will"
  "Kian I was joking, you don't have to come home with me."
  "But I want too"
  "Fine, grab what you need and let's go please"
  While Kian was grabbing all his stuff, I walked out to my car and started it, because it is hot as frick outside.
  After I get the car started I hear a car pull up into the driveway next door.
  I didn't think anyone lived there. Before I could think any further 5 guys and the girl from the coffee shop,Kara, got out of an Uber.
"Kara?" I question as I walk over. "Mady? Do you live next door?"
"No but I might as well" I reply with a little chuckle at the end.
"Well maybe we will see each other a lot more often then we thought."
"Maybe"
I say goodbye to Kara and as I'm walking back over to Kian's I see that he was waiting in the car for me.
"Who's that?"
"Some girl I met at the coffee shop earlier"
*after the grocery store*
Once we arrived at my apartment, we put away groceries and settled down on the couch. I laid my head on Kian's lap while he played with my hair.
After laying there for a minute, I decided to change into pjs. I put on some night shorts and tank top and crawled into bed. Not too much longer after, Kian joined me.
"Goodnight beautiful"
"Goodnight lovely"
I pecked Kian's lips and fell asleep feeling very protected.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N
I do not own the character Kara.
Kara is a character from my Bestfriend's story "my brothers Bestfriend" y'all should go read her story halfhearteddxddy
  Sorry for such a short chapter