15

Mady's POV
  Kara is coming today with the twins, and I couldn't be more happy, I haven't seen them since they were 14 months.
  They are about to turn two and are the cutest things ever. I have plenty of rooms in my house since I haven't found roommates yet, so I set up a room for the twins with a few toys and 2 beds and a room for Kara with a queen sized bed in it.
   Their plane lands at 2:00 and it's 12:30 now so I decide to go ahead and head there because it's a 1hour to 1 hr and 30 min drive.
  I slip on my converse and head out the door.
When I arrive at the airport I hold up the sign that I made quickly in the parking lot, that says "Kara and her cuties" with a whole bunch of hearts around it.
Eventually they got off the plane and I saw them looking for me and saw her twins running towards me. I bent down and squeezed them both.
"Hey guys!"
"Hi Mady!" The twins reply in unison.
Not to long after, Kara comes walking behind them and engulfs me in a huge hug, "I hate you for moving, but I love you always."
I hug Kara back and we head out to the car with all the luggage and head home.
When we arrive at home Kara helps the twins unpack in their room, and I help Kara unpack in her room. While I was putting her clothes on hangers Kara started talking, "Soo, JC's on tour."
  "Oh that's sounds like fun, if he's coming here I might go see him"
  "Well he's coming here but someone else is too."
  "Who? Fran?"
  "More like Kian"
  "Kian's coming here, like he's coming to my escape place, he's coming here?"
  "Ya, I figured that if you were going to see JC that you could also talk to Kian."
"I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt to try."
  We stayed quiet for a while then Kara spoke up again, " I told Kian he should come..."
  "Kara...why?"
  "Cause you gotta say something to him mads. He's miserable, waits around for you at that coffee shop you both liked"
  "He waits for me?"
  "Ya, he looks like a lost puppy, and I think you need to claim him and explain to him what happened."
I look at Kara and see the truth in her eyes. But even without looking at her I knew she was right. I knew I had to tell Kian, tell him to move on. Maybe even find a way to tell my self to move on, maybe with Brad.

  Kian's POV
  I joined JC on tour a couple months ago and today we are heading to San Francisco.
  When we arrive at our hotel we unpack and decide to explore the city. As we walk around I think about how much Mady would love it here.
  I look down the street and see two girls with babies in a stroller walking down the sidewalk heading our way. I stop for a second, really confused. The girls look like Mady and Kara and Kara's twins, but that can't be right cause they are in LA, right?
  As they get closer it becomes more clear that the two girls are exactly who I think they are.
  They go inside this really small cafe and I let the boys know I will catch up later and follow the girls inside.
  I let a couple people in line in front of me so I could be nonchalant and when I got up to the counter I ordered and waited for my drink.

  Mady's POV
  Kara and I sat down at the table and sat the twins down in between us.
  "KIAN"
  I hear the name being yelled over the somewhat loud music and almost freak out. He can't be here! He can't be here because I'm not ready to explain why things ended the way they did.
  Kian grabs his drink and starts walking towards the door, I try to sink in my seat and become invisible but he notices me.

  Kian's POV
"Mady?"
  It really was her. I walk over and ask her for a moment alone with her.
  She joins me outside.
  "Can we go on a little walk and talk?" I ask, desperate for answers to everything.
  "Ya let me give Kara a key and get my coffee to go."
She went inside and it took her about 5 minutes but after she was done, she joined me out side and we started our walk.
"So what are you doing here Mady?"
  "Funny story," she answers and awkwardly laughs, " I actually bought a house out here"
She moved 6.5 hours away. And I've been waiting for her everyday when there was no chance I would see her in LA. I'm mad.
  "Wait so you moved 6.5 hours away without telling me?"
  "Why does it matter to you? We were and still are broken up anyway!"
  We were both getting upset, but I had to let her know how I felt.
  "That's no excuse Mady, you should've told me or else I wouldn't have  been moping around LA all day for the past 2 years!"
  "Well what would you be doing then? Sleeping with every girl you see? Ya I know what your rep was before I moved out here and we started dating!"
  "No Mady I wouldn't have been sleeping with every girl but at least I wouldn't have spent my days waiting around for you! I love you Mady and you just up and leave LA without telling anyone!"
"Well I'm sorry that you got me pregnant and then we miscarried! I can't help the fact that every time I looked at you, it made me think of what our life could've been!"
She looks to the ground and I can sense the tears forming in her eyes. Before I know it there is a stream of tears running down both of our faces. I pull her in for a hug and we just stand there, in the middle of a sidewalk, crying.
Eventually we stopped crying and Mady invited me to come over to her house later after I am done with JC. She gave me her address and Ubered home.
I spent the rest of the day kind of sad, but at least I know.
When I arrived at Mady's House I expected like a small house, you know since it's just her, but this house was huge.
I knocked on the door and Kara opened it with a baby on her hip and one trailing after her.
She pointed up to Mady's room and I understood what she was saying.
I headed up to Mady's room and knocked on the door.
  I heard a quiet, "Come in"
  I walked in and she patted the spot next to her. I joined her on her bed and wrapped my arms around her, we stayed like that for a few minutes and eventually decide to watch a movie, and   dozed off to sleep.