9

Tonight Kian and I are going to a party at his friend, Ricky's, house. I started to get ready by heading to my bathroom to straighten my hair.
  I finished off the last few pieces of my hair and headed to my vanity. I decide to go for a neutral look so I apply a brown eyeshadow that was kinda glittery, a winged eyeliner,some black mascara, and a maroonish lipstick.
  After makeup,I headed to my closet and chose an outfit that consisted of an oversized Metallica shirt, maroon thigh high boots, and a jean jacket. I decide the look looks better with a ponytail, so I throw my hair up in a kind of messy ponytail and add a choker to the look.
  Once I am all ready I head downstairs to meet Kian. Once I am in the living room I see Kian and my god does he look hot. All he was wearing was a white button up tee with black jeans and a fedora to top it all off.
  I walk up to Kian and kiss him and grab his hand as we head out the door.
   We got in the Uber and made our way to the party. After about 15 minutes we arrive and walk into the party lookin like a power couple.
  A few minutes went by and I had to pee. I headed told Kian I would be right back and headed to the bathroom.
  I went to the bathroom and went around the house trying to find Kian. I first looked where we were standing when I left and he wasn't there and after that I just searched for him across the house.
  Eventually I found Kian but at first I didn't think it was Kian. This was because he was sucking another girls face.
  I grabbed him by the elbow and dragged him out of Ricky's house.
  "What are you doing Kian!?"
  "Partying?" He slurred.
  Great he's drunk.
  "Kian I'm calling an Uber and we are going home"
  I realized I still had ahold of Kian's arm when he jerked it away.
  "I'm not going home Madelynn" he stated, calling me by my full name.
  "Kian I am taking you home before you get too drunk and make a mistake you will regret forever"
  "The only mistake I have made is asking you to be my girlfriend. You are clingy as frik Madelynn"
  I looked Kian in the eyes. I know he's drunk,I know. But I can't help but think that he really makes it.
  "Fine if that's how you feel Kian you can have your stupid ring back and we don't have to date anymore"
  "Finally!"
  I ran off in the opposite direction until I couldn't. I can't stop thinking about it. Why would he say that? Does he really mean it? Are drunk words really sober thoughts?
  I guess I was closer to Kian's house than I thought I was because I was in front of Kara's house. I run up to the door and knock.
  After a couple knocks Kara opens the door.
  "Mady! Are you okay?" She asked concerned.
  "My b-boyfriend b-broke up w-with me" I reply.
  Kara grabbed me in for a hug and I sobbed on her shoulder for a solid 2 minutes.
  After I dried up my tears and felt better, Kara and I went to the nearest Rite-Aid and bought some ice cream.
  Before we fell asleep that night I looked at Kara and said, "Thank you, we barely know each other and you just took care of me like we have known each other for years"
  "Anytime Mady, really though. I feel like we are going to be really good friends"
I smiled at slowly drifted off to sleep because crying is exhausting.