12

Kian's POV
Last night I heard our door open around, 12 am and was really confused. I snuck out of my room and looked downstairs and saw Mady at the door and was about to run down there before I heard JC say, "Woah, you are really drunk, let's get you somewhere until someone comes to get you"
I was broken when I heard she was drunk. It was a Friday night. That's usually when we go on dates, she wouldn't have been drunk if we were still together.
When I woke up this morning I had a text from Mady. I was sure it was something I missed last night but I checked the time receipt and it was at about 11:00.
M- Hey I wanna talk but don't tell anyone because it might end up with Kara knowing and she doesn't want me talking to you. Something about "bad for your mental health" anyway meet me at the coffee shop we love at 1:00~m
After I read the message I got ready just in some jeans and a t-shirt. It was already 12:30 and the drive is a good 15-20 minutes so I go ahead and head out.

Mady's POV
I just throw on an outfit because it is already 12:30 and it's a good 15-20 minute drive from Kara's house. As I get ready I hear a car start up and know it's Kian's car. I hurry and get dressed in my blue t-shirt with some patterned shorts and a cute little necklace to go with it. As I go to walk out of Kara's bedroom I steal a pair of her blue sandals because they match my outfit. On my way out the door I thrown my hair up in a ponytail and shout to Kara that I will be back.
I get in my car and drive off.

  Kian's POV
  I will never get over how Mady can make anything look amazing. I arrived at the coffee shop just a few seconds ago and not to long after I found a seat, Mady showed up.
  "Kian..Kian...Kian!"
  Mady caught my attention. I guess I was staring. I just can't help that I'm mesmerized by everything she does.
  "Hey Mads!"
"Don't call me that"
"Okay then..."
  " I wanted to ask you a question?"
  I was looking at Mady and how genuinely hurt she looked. I did this. I feel horrible and I only remember one thing from that night and it was how hurt Mady looked after I said what I did.
  "Kian...?"
"Yes, I'm listening now"
"Did you mean those things you said to me?"
"As my sober self I know I wouldn't mean those things now, but in the moment I have no clue whether or not I did."
  "What do you mean?"
  "I don't know if my drunk self meant those words but my sober self would never even think those words about you"
  "Oh..."
  "Mads...are you okay?"
  "Ya I think I'm just gonna go.."
   Mady got up and left and I felt so bad. Did I make her feel this way? If I did I didn't mean to.
  I follow behind Mady not to long after and headed to my car.
  When I arrived at home I headed to my bedroom, wondering what could have been wrong with Mady.

Mady's POV
I got into the car and wondered why I had such a bad headache and stomach ache. I figured it was just the common cold and headed home.