fem!crush x fem!reader

*Key:

y/n- your name

y/c/n- your crushes name

h/c- hair colour

h/l- hair length

e/c- eye colour

s/c- skin colour

You

Her

         It was 10:42 pm and you were just starting to get comfy and were watching the best movie ever, Love, Simon when some idgit decides to call you.

"Nnnnuughhhhh" you groaned, rolling off your loving couch to retrieve your ringing phone.

As you picked it up, you realized it was y/c/n, just the most beautiful girl in the world. You couldn't help to daydream about kissing her soft lips. Snapping out of the fantasy, you took a shaky breath and answered ever so casually (laughs, what even is casual).

"H-hello?"  You stuttered out the one word, then covered it up with a slight cough.

"Hey y/n *small sad pause* can I... can I come over?" You noticed a large amount of sadness in her voice. Secretly you hoped that her boyfriend was dead or something.

"Uhhmm.... Yeah, we just need to be quiet because my mom has work tomorrow. But are you okay? You sound like someone just killed your puppy or something" you spoke quickly, chuckling at your joke.

"Alright, that's fine. And honestly y/n, no, not at all. But this has nothing to do a dog" she said after a few minutes, laughing along with you. "I'll be there in a few minutes, I just need to go get gas first."

"Cool. I'll be waiting."

"Bye, beautiful" she said quietly, and you could feel the heat rising to you cheeks already.

"B-bye."

        'Holy sh*t. Holy motherf*cking sh*t. Y/c/n was gonna be at my house. And she called me beautiful. Totally not freaking out........... DEFINATLY FREAKING OUT! Okay, okay. Just calm down, she came over all the time and nothing happened then. Maybe I just misheard something. I mean it is raining. It's a possibility. Okay, so I need to get presentable. No, I need to clean the living room. No, I need to- Ughhhhhh! Everything's actually fine. I'm not nude, and the living room is actually clean' you'd thought quickly. Love, Simon was still playing in the background, it was at the part where Simon and Martin are in the library and Martin  starts talking about blackmailing Simon. You starting watching the movie and got a good 20 minutes into it when you heard someone knock on the door.

Getting up from your oh-so-comfortable couch yet again, you went to go get the door.

"O-oh, hey y/c/n. C-come in." You stepped aside to let her in.

"Thanks y/n. Can we talk?" You noticed her fidgeting with her necklace, and looking slightly nervous.

"Yeah, yeah. Just uh.. here sit down. You're making me nervous dude" you spoke as if she was breaking up with you. You pulled your big plaid shirt closer to you and sat on the couch with her.

"S-sorry.... I need to tell you something.... uh... I broke up with him..." Her s/c face was bright red, and her breathing was shaky. You reached across the couch and pulled her hand towards you.

"Then, if you don't mind me asking, why are you so-"

"I think I like girls", she blurted quickly. You'd had been through this before, as you came out to her months earlier. You'd celebrated with coffee and stupid movies. You squeezed her hand, and smiled.

"Well, that makes two of us." Both of you laughed, and she scooted closer to you.

"Actually, I like a girl right now... and uh.... oh god f*ck it."

Then it happened. She kissed you. You two were kissing. 'holy sh*t, y/c/n is kissing me- what the f*ck kiss her back you baka' you mentally scolded yourself for- the kitchen light flickered on, interrupting your scolding.

"WHAT IN THE- oh hi y/c/n. You two may continue. Just keep it PG-13 and quiet" your mom rambled on, then went to her room and closed the door.

You rolled your eyes before looking back at y/c/n. You couldn't help but to giggle; she was bright red. Evilly, you  grabbed her hand and kissed it, which made her blush even more. You two ended up cuddling under your Hogwarts blanket and watching Love, Simon for the rest of the night, which was a night well spent in your book.

yo, wazzup. author-chan here. im tired and shiz, so if anyone reads this, have a digital cookie and high five from me. tootlesss