carnival pt 1

s/y/p/a- something you're passionate about

your pov
i absolutely despise roller-coasters. it's a long story, but let's just say vomit in hair might wash out, but the smell lingers worse than skunk spray. anyway, when y/c/n asked me on a date to the carnival tonight, i almost lost my shit. like sure, she's pretty much the hottest girl in existence, but why thereeeee? i said yes, of course, (author chan would be dumb enough to say no, no be like author chan) and now i'm sitting on the ferris wheel smiling like a dork.

let me fill you in some. she held my hand walking here, and while i rambled on about s/y/p/a, she held on to every word and even asked me to tell her more. i felt like i owed her something for that, considering no one ever has; when she asked me to come on this spinning wheel of death, i was hesitant but i went along with it. and now we're back. the rides almost over and i actually enjoyed myself, up until the death trap started rocking when we stopped at the top.

"soo would you maybe want to go on that ride over there?" her eyes pleaded and she practically gave me puppy eyes.

".... i guess. but if there's a long line, we'll go on the swings first" i said sternly. it was the one ride i didn't want to go on, but i didn't want her to think i was a chicken. knowing my luck, she'd leave before we could get to the ride if i told her. so, I sucked in a breath, grabbed her hand and walked over to the line. i could feel her bouncing up and down on the tip (🤣 hehe im a perv) of her toes. "are you that excited" i asked.

"well.. yeah kinda. this is like the best ride they have here, and i've kinda always wanted to take you on it. but i'm surprised you're even here, because ya know, your fear thing, and yeah. rambling, sorry." her face flushed in the cutest way and i couldnt help it. i kissed her... cheek. only her cheek.

"i um. yeah. oh look it's our turn." i practically ran up to the seats, attempting to hide my embarrassment. "alright dudettes, let's get this show on the road. hands in the cart at all times and blah blah you know these rules. hands up so i can strap you in- alright thank you dudes. now, you kiddos have fun." the hippie type carnie worker winked and went to start the ride. he had a pride pin on his leather jacket, which was causing some glares from some older ladies.

"they're like one hundred and fifty years old, why are they here" y/c/n scoffed. the carnie laughed and said loud enough for them to hear, "good point dudette, we know better than to let dinosaurs on our rides" then proceeded to start the ride.

"up, up and away we go" y/c/n laughed out. hearing that angelic laugh, i felt calm, safe even.

dis is da end of part one. please scroll to the next page to read part 2.
skittles out- ✌